Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm the only male in my class out of 31

I can't respond to everyone, so I will make it quick and brief. No, this is not a LARP, why the hell would I do that? I dropped out but it had nothing to do with being in a female-only class. A handful of girls were decent towards me, while others never bothered to talk to me and gave out "I don't want you here" vibes. I'm good at picking it up. Also, it wasn't one class, it was the major I had chosen, which was nursing as I had desired to become an ambulance worker since I have the gift of staying calm in tense situations. I thought I could have used it to my advantage. No point in trying to ascend, there is really no point for me to try. Finally, @CopeKeith is right. Girls do gang up on you if you're a male, I was in a situation where I had to do a group project, the group consisted of four people including myself and three other girls. Two girls were ganging up on me whereas the other girl was staying neutral. I'm sure I would've gotten into a similar situation again, luckily I already dropped out before that could happen, but again, I did not drop out because of the girls.
That’s why you only go to college for STEM. My engineering classes are 80%+ men. The only foids are noodles.
Yeah, nursing is pretty much 100% female
lowT

Opening their legs to strangers without their parents knowing is the only thing women care in life.
That is false. A lot of them like to eat snacks and watch soap operas and masturbate with a vibrator.

Yeah, nursing is pretty much 100% female
It is overwhelmingly female, but not 100%. During lectures, classes were mixed and the other classes had a higher number of males.
Hope you got out early enough for them to not start thinking of making up some false accusations about you
I am pretty sure they talked shit about me after I just stopped showing up. I also exited the Whatsapp group without telling them I was quitting because I never talked in the chat anyway.
I would bet $100 it was a psychology class.
It wasn't a singular class, it was the major I had picked---it was nursing.
That’s why you only go to college for STEM. My engineering classes are 80%+ men. The only foids are noodles.
I am unfortunately too low IQ for STEM. I used to be high IQ, though but I wasted it all.

Holy fuck. In my course it's like 70% females, 20% gays and 10% men.

You should have slayed 31 pounds of pussy homeboy

I am unfortunately too low IQ for STEM. I used to be high IQ, though but I wasted it all.

Fake news.

Your IQ hardly changes throughout your life. If you aren't high enough IQ for STEM now, you weren't high enough IQ back then.

if it has so many women it's probably a shit degree anyway

I have the opposite, my IT-class has only one female and she is shit at it too, will probably drop out soon

I have the opposite, my IT-class has only one female and she is shit at it too, will probably drop out soon
lol school will push her to finish it because diversity

I dropped out.
I... what?
That would've been a dream come true for me. That's 30 chances of maybe getting one of them. Even if I would've probably struck out 30 times, that's still 30 chances at the lottery.