Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm the truest cel.

b6c.gif

Let me introduce myself

What are you going to do now that you have been crowned the truest of all cel?

BBC is a flat out myth.

The vast majority of white and asian foids find the vast majority of black men repulsive (just like they do all other ethnic men).

Black men are only doing better in the sexual market place as of recently because of the BLM media frenzy.

Low to mid tier virtue signalling Asian, Latina, and White females will occasionally give black males a chance. However, they will never give Asian, Indian, or Middle eastern men a chance whatsoever.

They act on what White Anglo males want and what White Anglo males deem acceptable. What White Anglo beta cuck males want is for a certain amount of low-mid tier white foids to virtue signal by dating/fucking black males (as a form of informal reparations).

But thats it.

Wanna know what is absolutely unnacceptable to white Anglo chads/normies, seeing an Asian dude with one of their middle to high tier women.

EVERYONE literally twist their neck multiple times to stare at a rare sight. Which is an Asian male walking around town with a white female in a liberal major shithole. Whether that be SF, Seattle, Portland, or NYC.

Last edited:
i am the god of hell fire

Only oldcels are truecels..makes me laugh when someone claims to be an incel at 16