Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im thinking of becoming religious again

What should i convert to

• Buddhism

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Islam

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I used to be a Christian but I turned into an edgy atheist at around age 13 but now I realize that religion is important for positive spiritual health. Ive been thinking of becoming a Buddhist or Muslim but ive been leaning towards Buddhism because i already enjoy meditation and I dont want to give up alcohol and pork.

You dont need a religion or ideology for mental health. Giving up on alcohol and meat would be far more rational then following a religion.

Just don't follow a religion for the sake of following a religion

You dont need a religion or ideology for mental health. Giving up on alcohol and meat would be far more rational then following a religion.

What?. Sounds like misery

Why do you think so?
Consumption of meat is one of my few remaining comforts. I agree with alcohol though, it has no use for an incel

Consumption of meat is one of my few remaining comforts. I agree with alcohol though, it has no use for an incel

It is probably because you are addicted and doing it for a very long time. I only follow a plant based vegan diet with no refined sugar in it.

Also consuming meat is digusting to be honest, not to mention the guilt i feel about it.

It is probably because you are addicted and doing it for a very long time. I only follow a plant based vegan diet with no refined sugar in it.

Also consuming meat is digusting to be honest, not to mention the guilt i feel about it.
Are you sure you're not a gaycel?

Alcohol is one of my rare pleasures. As for meat, I don't eat horse meat.

Alcohol is one of my rare pleasures. As for meat, I don't eat horse meat.

It is harmful your health though and i cant see any benefits doing it, please do not consume meat in general if you can.

Buddhism. I find that religion to be interesting, plus chinks eat that shit up (methinks.)

It is harmful your health though and i cant see any benefits doing it, please do not consume meat in general if you can.
IDGAF about my health, the sooner I die the better kek

Moralfaggotry. As for my health the sooner I die the better

IDGAF about my health, the sooner I die the better kek
Well, if you want; neural damage(neuron death, decreased neurogenesis), liver disease, heart problems like stroke and high blood pleasure, vitamin b1 deficiency, ulcers, gastritis, malnutrition and mouth/ throat go on. Entertain yourself, i love being healthy and dont want to live the rest of my life having chronic diseases.

Moralfaggotry. As for my health the sooner I die the better

Interesting indeed. Arent you the one that complain about you mistreatment that society gives you? If they bully you and say "Moralfaggotry, suck it up ugly subhuman. We will die soon anyways, so no companionship for you also we will beat you down and talm to Stacy about it. We will also enslave you and kill your for your flesh, dont mind it because we dont care lmaooo y'all look at his suffering!"

Non human animals are in even worse condition than ours. They are raped, tortured and seperated from their families just for human pleasure.

For me i love being healthy, i am not going to live the rest of my live in pain with cronic diseases. Cancer and more.

You dont need a religion or ideology for mental health.
Oh yes you do. For many reasons, which I'm too lazy to explain right now.

Atheist therapists are as screwed up as their patients. How would you not be, when atheism only offers you the perspective of 80 years of life (best-case scenario) before total annihilation, and is void of any moral or philosophical guidance.

As to alcohol, yes alcoholism sucks but there's no need to exaggerate the negative effects of alcohol. Being a teetotaller refusing the intake of all drugs is, in my experience, sometimes worse than being a drug addict. Altering your neurotransmitters chemically can often lead to mental healing.

Interesting indeed. Arent you the one that complain about you mistreatment that society gives you? If they bully you and say "Moralfaggotry, suck it up ugly subhuman. We will die soon anyways, so no companionship for you also we will beat you down and talm to Stacy about it. We will also enslave you and kill your for your flesh, dont mind it because we dont care lmaooo y'all look at his suffering!"

Non human animals are in even worse condition than ours. They are raped, tortured and seperated from their families just for human pleasure.

For me i love being healthy, i am not going to live the rest of my live in pain with cronic diseases. Cancer and more.
I don't care about people let alone animals. I wish the universe would instantly disintegrate under false vacuum. We are just particles of matter obeying some arbitrary laws

Oh yes you do. For many reasons, which I'm too lazy to explain right now.

Atheist therapists are as screwed up as their patients. How would you not be, when atheism only offers you the perspective of 80 years of life (best-case scenario) before total annihilation, and is void of any moral or philosophical guidance.

As to alcohol, yes alcoholism sucks but there's no need to exaggerate the negative effects of alcohol. Being a teetotaller refusing the intake of all drugs is, in my experience, sometimes worse than being a drug addict. Altering your neurotransmitters chemically can often lead to mental healing.

Atheism is just a philosophic position againts god, you can adapt other moral philosophies if you want. I follow veganism and katsujinken(it is a part of zen buddhism, i know).

"teetotaller refusing the intake of all drugs is, in my experience, sometimes worse than being a drug addict. Altering your neurotransmitters chemically can often lead to mental healing."

What? So alcohol manipulating your mesocortical dopamine pathway is a good thing? Caffeine altering your brain structure, increasing your adenosine receptors so you will feel the withdrawal is a good thing? Sugar using reward system and giving you chronic diseases and decreasing BDNF is a good thing?

What? So alcohol manipulating your mesocortical dopamine pathway is a good thing? Caffeine altering your brain structure, increasing your adenosine receptors so you will feel the withdrawal is a good thing? Sugar using reward system and giving you chronic diseases and decreasing BDNF is a good thing?
I used to be a teetotaller with clinical depression, and I can guarantee that sometimes, not altering your NTs chemically is worse than altering them.

I used to be a teetotaller with clinical depression, and I can guarantee that sometimes, not altering your NTs chemically is worse than altering them.

How does that even work?

I don't care about people let alone animals. I wish the universe would instantly disintegrate under false vacuum. We are just particles of matter obeying some arbitrary laws

So? This does not justify playing the moral nihilist, especially when you can do better.

I have no clue. I just know that sometimes the human brain can screw its own self.

Have you researched neuroscience behind it? Any peer reviewed research i can read?

How does that even work?

So? This does not justify playing the moral nihilist, especially when you can do better.

People use morals as a indirect way of feeling better about themselves. Nobody is moral for the sake of being moral. I prefer more direct methods of attaining pleasure

People use morals as a indirect way of feeling better about themselves. Nobody is moral for the sake of being moral. I prefer more direct methods of attaining pleasure

Not really, i am trying to do the right thing so i can minimize the suffering that is inflicted upon innocent being.

Yes indeed, just like normal people/normies that like to hurt us just to attain pleasure. Are you truly different from them? Dont females use "direct methods" to attain pleasure?

Not really, i am trying to do the right thing so i can minimize the suffering that is inflicted upon innocent being.

Yes indeed, just like normal people/normies that like to hurt us just to attain pleasure. Are you truly different from them? Dont females use "direct methods" to attain pleasure?
Incels aren't morally superior. We were just born with crippled genetics that outcast us from society and forced us to cope with other things to make us feel better.

Incels aren't morally superior. We were just born with crippled genetics that outcast us from society and forced us to cope with other things to make us feel better.

We are morally superior relative to our current situation.

And they made outcasts from society just because we are ugly, they judge us because of our looks and generally treat us like shit because of it.

Lastly no, they would rather have you dead instead of coping, so they could truly believe their just world delusion. Coping is a psychological mechanism that is designed to prevent you from going insane, decreasing external stimuli.

I am sorry for being a bit harsh but this is the reality, be better than them. Care about innocent animals that normal people mistreat, try to protect them.

Well, if you want; neural damage(neuron death, decreased neurogenesis), liver disease, heart problems like stroke and high blood pleasure, vitamin b1 deficiency, ulcers, gastritis, malnutrition and mouth/ throat go on. Entertain yourself, i love being healthy and dont want to live the rest of my life having chronic diseases.

THERE HE GOES AGAIN!
Lecturing people when nobody fucking asked lmao.

Jesus fuck do you EVER shut up?

THERE HE GOES AGAIN!

Well, at least he isn't as condescending as {{him}} about it.

THERE HE GOES AGAIN!

Can you even read? I left my comment and they quoted me and talked with me. If you are incompetent enough to read what you see it is not my problem.

Can you even read? I left my comment and they quoted me and talked with me. If you are incompetent enough to read what you see it is not my problem.

Yeah, they talked with you to say that what you said was useless and moralfaggotry.

Yeah, they talked with you to say that what you said was useless and moralfaggotry.

Yes indeed and i defended my position with my arguments, what is the problem here exactly? I am trying to help both incels and animals, trying to achieve something good.

Yes indeed and i defended my position with my arguments, what is the problem here exactly? I am trying to help both incels and animals, trying to achieve something good.

The problem is that they didn't want your advice, but you kept pushing on.

Just leave them alone ffs. Is that so hard?

The problem is that they didn't want your advice, but you kept pushing on.

Just leave them alone ffs. Is that so hard?

Yes indeed, if you cant defend your position againts an argument why do you still keep holding it? What is the point?

Yes indeed, if you cant defend your position againts an argument why do you still keep holding it? What is the point?

Because maybe people want to make their own decisions? You're not a nanny in a nanny state, you have no authority to tell us what to do.
If people decide "yes, I'll do what he suggests" then they will. If they say "no, you can piss off" then you should piss off.

If your idea is to turn everyone into a carbon copy of yourself and weed out individualism then kindly leave.

Because maybe people want to make their own decisions? You're not a nanny in a nanny state, you have no authority to tell us what to do.
If people decide "yes, I'll do what he suggests" then they will. If they say "no, you can piss off" then you should piss off.

If your idea is to turn everyone into a carbon copy of yourself and weed out individualism then kindly leave.

Even simple conversations are about transmitting memes, even you are talking a simple dialogue the current memes you have shape the way you think and act. It is inevitable that they will clash with each other, regardless of where or when.

This is not about "individual" thinking, my memes are superior about this topic and if you cant defend yours you have to either ignore me and accept it. Science, nutrition does not care about your petty "individualism".

Also i dont think i have the power to force anyone to something, they can simply avoid responding me which i will get the message.

Even simple conversations are about transmitting memes, even you are talking a simple dialogue the current memes you have shape the way you think and act. It is inevitable that they will clash with each other, regardless of where or when.

This is not about "individual" thinking, my memes are superior about this topic and if you cant defend yours you have to either ignore me and accept it. Science, nutrition does not care about your petty "individualism".

Also i dont think i have the power to force anyone to something, they can simply avoid responding me which i will get the message.

Yes, and when someone dies of malnutrition or gets some kind of allergy it's their fault for "not understanding your high IQ scientific posts"? Get real.

Realize this, EVERY HUMAN IS DIFFERENT. You're basing everything on conformation bias, "it worked for me! wow! hey everyone, do this too! WHAT? it didn't work for you? WRONG! Science says it works! you say it still doesn't?? you're wrong. science is always right. you're doing it wrong."

It's super easy to only look at material which confirms your beliefs and dismiss any criticism.

There's people who smoke, drink and do all this harmful shit and live to be healthy at 100 years old. So should I take their advice and start smoking and drinking too?

Anyway, I'm going to go at eat a nice greasy piece of meat. If what you say is true I should drop dead the moment that meat touches my lips, so we'll see.

Anyway, I'm going to go at eat a nice greasy piece of meat. If what you say is true I should drop dead the moment that meat touches my lips, so we'll see.
Steak, pork, venison? This is what matters.

Chicken, it's the only thing I have lol.
Chicken is one of the most boring tasting foods. I try to avoid it unless it's fried.