Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im thinking of becoming religious again

What should i convert to

• Buddhism

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Islam

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
You have a job to be able to afford the food?

Nope lmao. I do not have a job.
I get money from the state for studying rn, but it's a very small amount (about 50$ a month). Of course my parents don't let me completely starve, but they're not doing to well themselves either and they can't afford to keep me afloat too much.

Nope lmao. I do not have a job.
I get money from the state for studying rn, but it's a very small amount (about 50$ a month). Of course my parents don't let me completely starve, but they're not doing to well themselves either and they can't afford to keep me afloat too much.
I can't imagine getting paid to study. I didn't even know that was a thing. That is beyond Bernie Sanders.

I can't imagine getting paid to study. I didn't even know that was a thing. That is beyond Bernie Sanders.

it's only if you do good enough. it's just to encourage people here to study and not stick heroin up their genitals and do other degenerate shit

Yes, and when someone dies of malnutrition or gets some kind of allergy it's their fault for "not understanding your high IQ scientific posts"? Get real.

Realize this, EVERY HUMAN IS DIFFERENT. You're basing everything on conformation bias, "it worked for me! wow! hey everyone, do this too! WHAT? it didn't work for you? WRONG! Science says it works! you say it still doesn't?? you're wrong. science is always right. you're doing it wrong."

It is super easy to only look at material which confirms your beliefs and dismiss any criticism.

There's people who smoke, drink and do all this harmful shit and live to be healthy at 100 years old. So should I take their advice and start smoking and drinking too?

Anyway, I'm going to go at eat a nice greasy piece of meat. If what you say is true I should drop dead the moment that meat touches my lips, so we'll see.

"Yes, and when someone dies of malnutrition or gets some kind of allergy it's their fault for "not understanding your high IQ scientific posts"? Get real."

Of course, every one dies from malnutrition on a vegan diet. Like me; Dr Ellsworth, Micheal Greger, tons of vegan Youtubers and vegans. Even people do the peer reviewed research died!

"Realize this, EVERY HUMAN IS DIFFERENT. You're basing everything on conformation bias, "it worked for me! wow! hey everyone, do this too! WHAT? it didn't work for you? WRONG! Science says it works! you say it still doesn't?? you're wrong. science is always right. you're doing it wrong.""

These are based on peer reviewed research, if you dont have a counter research and meta analysis againts it you have no evidence.

Human physiology dont differ that much to begin with.

"It is super easy to only look at material which confirms your beliefs and dismiss any criticism."

I look up both material from both sides, as i said if you have find any counter evidence to my claims please do share it with me. If you are right i will admit you are right and congratulate you for winning the debate.

"There's people who smoke, drink and do all this harmful shit and live to be healthy at 100 years old. So should I take their advice and start smoking and drinking too?"

I repeated the same point three times by now, you brought this point before. This is not about just longevity, this is about avoiding a painful way of life and harming your cognitive abilities.

If you want to kill your body like that sure, gp get a darwin award just to despise me and avoiding living healthy. What kind of argument even is this?

You are literally implying personal anecdotes are more important then science, what is next? There is no gravity and we actually teleport to another places? Laws of thermodynamics doesnt exit?

You are gone so far that you would believe a breatharian instead of me.

"Anyway, I'm going to go at eat a nice greasy piece of meat. If what you say is true I should drop dead the moment that meat touches my lips, so we'll see."

Strawman, the VLÖ.

Well, if you want; neural damage(neuron death, decreased neurogenesis), liver disease, heart problems like stroke and high blood pleasure, vitamin b1 deficiency, ulcers, gastritis, malnutrition and mouth/ throat go on. Entertain yourself, i love being healthy and dont want to live the rest of my life having chronic diseases.
the human body isnt that delicate, theres people that eat broken glass and are fine i doubt meat is that bad

the human body isnt that delicate, theres people that eat broken glass and are fine i doubt meat is that bad

True, the reason for that is human body is an efficient machine for survival but it is not perfect. If you abuse it it will eventually get broken, "when" and "how" depends on you. Not to mention the pain you have to endure because of your reckless actions.

"Yes, and when someone dies of malnutrition or gets some kind of allergy it's their fault for "not understanding your high IQ scientific posts"? Get real."

Of course, every one dies from malnutrition on a vegan diet. Like me; Dr Ellsworth, Micheal Greger, tons of vegan Youtubers and vegans. Even people do the peer reviewed research died!

"Realize this, EVERY HUMAN IS DIFFERENT. You're basing everything on conformation bias, "it worked for me! wow! hey everyone, do this too! WHAT? it didn't work for you? WRONG! Science says it works! you say it still doesn't?? you're wrong. science is always right. you're doing it wrong.""

These are based on peer reviewed research, if you dont have a counter research and meta analysis againts it you have no evidence.

Human physiology dont differ that much to begin with.

"It is super easy to only look at material which confirms your beliefs and dismiss any criticism."

I look up both material from both sides, as i said if you have find any counter evidence to my claims please do share it with me. If you are right i will admit you are right and congratulate you for winning the debate.

"There's people who smoke, drink and do all this harmful shit and live to be healthy at 100 years old. So should I take their advice and start smoking and drinking too?"

I repeated the same point three times by now, you brought this point before. This is not about just longevity, this is about avoiding a painful way of life and harming your cognitive abilities.

If you want to kill your body like that sure, gp get a darwin award just to despise me and avoiding living healthy. What kind of argument even is this?

You are literally implying personal anecdotes are more important then science, what is next? There is no gravity and we actually teleport to another places? Laws of thermodynamics doesnt exit?

You are gone so far that you would believe a breatharian instead of me.

"Anyway, I'm going to go at eat a nice greasy piece of meat. If what you say is true I should drop dead the moment that meat touches my lips, so we'll see."

Strawman, the VLÖ.

"Of course, every one dies from malnutrition on a vegan diet. Like me; Dr Ellsworth, Micheal Greger, tons of vegan Youtubers and vegans. Even people do the peer reviewed research died!"

"Look! these youtubers succeeded!" I AM NOT THOSE FUCKING YOUTUBERS! Go to hell.

"Human physiology dont differ that much to begin with."

Just wow. That's legit just wrong.

"I repeated the same point three times by now, you brought this point before. This is not about just longevity, this is about avoiding a painful way of life and harming your cognitive abilities."

And you conveniently ignored the part where I said "healthy". Yes, there are people who smoke and live long, HEALTHY lives. I'm sure you refuse to believe that though. Now am I saying that we should all smoke? No, absolutely not. But that again goes to show that people can do without your new-age "diet".

Besides, didn't you list all those horrible diseases you get when you don't follow your hyper-strict lifestyle? If they got ALL those diseases they wouldn't live that long, right?

"If you want to kill your body like that sure, gp get a darwin award just to despise me and avoiding living healthy. What kind of argument even is this?"

Oh, but what will happen if you die of cancer and I continue to live on? Who has the last laugh then? Of course I can't predict that, but neither can you predict that I'm "killing" my body.

"You are literally implying personal anecdotes are more important then science, what is next? There is no gravity and we actually teleport to another places? Laws of thermodynamics doesnt exit? "

Have you found examples of those? If people showed me evidence that they managed to teleport, I'd maybe consider their points. But so far nobody has done it. But I have seen MILLIONS of people who live long, HEALTHY lives while eating meat. Oh but they're just "pesky un-scientific anecdotes!!"

"You are gone so far that you would believe a breatharian instead of me."

Hyperbole.

"Strawman, the VLÖ."

Maeror, the snake-oil salesman.

Christianity is the only truth but it id about following Christ in spirit, not just calling yourself "Christian". Otherwise you will undergo ni healing whatsoever.

True, the reason for that is human body is an efficient machine for survival but it is not perfect. If you abuse it it will eventually get broken, "when" and "how" depends on you. Not to mention the pain you have to endure because of your reckless actions.
Move on. People like hearing good news about their bad habits and you're just talking against walls. Only intervene when they spread misinformation and give advice to people that are willing to take advice. I learned this the hard way but it made me much happier.

Move on. People like hearing good news about their bad habits and you're just talking against walls. Only intervene when they spread misinformation and give advice to people that are willing to take advice. I learned this the hard way but it made me much happier.

I guess you are right, i still feel bad about not being able to do anything for him though.
Anyways, the chances that meat eaters can win arguments is like my chances of having a heart attack. Let Mr Ellsworth answer it =D!

Heart Surgeon 2 old man 768x434

1 0 4 B A S E D G O D

I guess you are right, i still feel bad about not being able to do anything for him though.
Anyways, the chances that meat eaters can win arguments is like my chances of having a heart attack. Let Mr Ellsworth answer it =D!

View attachment 8101

1 0 4 B A S E D G O D
making a thread soon of my argument against veganism

I've been more spiritual lately too

View attachment 8101

1 0 4 B A S E D G O D
http://www.alljapaneseallthetime.com/blog/dont-be-a-hero/ I was also looking fof Internet debates all the time back then but it's really pointless and I pretty much agree with the guy who wrote this article
Most people don't know that diet onlu increases or decreases risk factors in some areas. (I'm not talking about Cholesterol though) the point is to maximize the chance of survival and that works for all humans quite well. Everybody here on this forum hasn't heard of the adventist health studies or the people who live in the blue zones.

I guess we are quiet about it unless someone spreads false information =)

making a thread soon of my argument against veganism
There are 3 sides of veganism

Environment = Most Incels don't give a fuck = Subjective = Non debatable
Ethics = Most Incels don't give a fuck = Subjective = Non debatable
Health = Most incels don't give a fuck = Objective = Therefore debatable

I'll comment as soon as you say something wrong about nutrition =)

There are 3 sides of veganism

Environment = Most Incels don't give a fuck = Subjective = Non debatable
Ethics = Most Incels don't give a fuck = Subjective = Non debatable
Health = Most incels don't give a fuck = Objective = Therefore debatable

im only going to address ethics and health

im only going to address ethics and health
You can't say anything against health though. But I'd leave ethics out of it. It's highly subjective,not objectively debatable since a debate can start / end with "Morals are not objective, I don't give a fuck"

http://www.alljapaneseallthetime.com/blog/dont-be-a-hero/ I was also looking fof Internet debates all the time back then but it's really pointless and I pretty much agree with the guy who wrote this article
Most people don't know that diet onlu increases or decreases risk factors in some areas. (I'm not talking about Cholesterol though) the point is to maximize the chance of survival and that works for all humans quite well. Everybody here on this forum hasn't heard of the adventist health studies or the people who live in the blue zones.

I guess we are quiet about it unless someone spreads false information =)

Doesnt increased good gut bacteria supports immune system and body functions while meat increases bad gut bacteria? Not to mention increased phytonutrients are very beneficial to health and fiber intake supresses estrogen?

@Popbob where did @iblamemyself 's signature come from?

[QUOTE="Facade, post: 636723, member: 2119"
I'll comment as soon as you say something wrong about nutrition =)[/QUOTE]

What an apex predator, hunting meat eaters = D!

Doesnt increased good gut bacteria supports immune system and body functions while meat increases bad gut bacteria? Not to mention increased phytonutrients are very beneficial to health and fiber intake supresses estrogen?
Yes and most people don't meet their recommended amount of fiber and antioxidants. Which gives free radicals the chance to destroy your body.

Bad bacteria is for example : TMAO

[QUOTE="Facade, post: 636723, member: 2119"

What an apex predator, hunting meat eaters = D![/QUOTE]
I am defending my position towards people who attack my diet and are talking trash. However I am not a mental surgeon and I don't attempt to heal sick people. People encourage others to eat bacon although it is a carcinogen. The same thing happend with smoking back in the 50s.

It is fine that they don't care about health but they shouldn't deem unhealthy products as healthy

Yes and most people don't meet their recommended amount of fiber and antioxidants. Which gives free radicals the chance to destroy your body.

Bad bacteria is for example : TMAO

Agreed, and more nasty things. All animal products include Neu5gc by the way, right? or is it just limited to red meat? I only find a peer review study about red meat, which is quite disturbing already...

I am defending my position towards people who attack my diet and are talking trash. However I am not a mental surgeon and I don't attempt to heal sick people. People encourage others to eat bacon although it is a carcinogen. The same thing happend with smoking back in the 50s.

It is fine that they don't care about health but they shouldn't deem unhealthy products as healthy

I am aware my friend, i just found your comment and position similar like a apex predator and wanted to joke about it.

Agreed, and more nasty things. All animal products include Neu5gc by the way, right? or is it just limited to red meat? I only find a peer review study about red meat, which is quite disturbing already...

I am aware my friend, i just found your comment and position similar like a apex predator and wanted to joke about it.
I have no idea if it is present in other products but it is exactly linked to cancer and it cannot be made by us. But that does not matter since we have lots of other stuff in it that is not healthy.

no, atheism is the true path