Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Im threatmaxing

Killerseid

Killerseid

Deciding when to start killing
-
So, i recently made a thread about hurting people and someone got interested on how to look and act more threatening. So... For some background: if it wasn't for my height, girls would be attracted to me. Im 5'7". Im a shortcel. Someone just told me if i was tall i would be actrattive front faced. Anyway, i decided i want to statusmax by looking more threatening. So the progress i done so far:

1) i used my origins: my family is of gipsy origin, so i asked grandma how a gipsy man should look like: she messed my hair up, left unshaved my mustache and gave me a black earring. I now loook disheleved thanks to her

2) i brought clothes that you can see in the bad part of the town, that gang members often wear to signify their allegiance. Im wearing a black tracksuit with a blue nyc crips cap. Many people now think im from that part of town

3) i invented the catchphrase "i can hurt you with only two fingers" and many other things that are threats, but i say them in a way i sound badass. If they don't believe me, i hit them. I have a mma training

4) i open flirt, dirty talk, smack talk and take fun of girls. And what they do? They keep talking to me smiling. One of them tiuched my fucking leg while i was in the gym

5) get criminal or rough friends like i do ( gipsy so it's easy here lol )

6) i also bring a knife around. Can be any weapon to.

I hope you good luck

You're just gonna look like a little angry leprechaun with a napoleon complex.

[UWSL]4) i open flirt, dirty talk, smack talk and take fun of girls. And what they do? They keep talking to me smiling. One of them tiuched my fucking leg while i was in the gym[/UWSL]
Gtfo fakecel piece of shit faggot. I can’t wait until you end up getting your ass beat or shot

Gtfo fakecel piece of shit faggot. I can’t wait until you end up getting your ass beat or shot
They don't want to fuck with me so im still a incel retard. I hope it too. It would mean i met someone stronger then me

They don't want to fuck with me so im still a incel retard. I hope it too. It would mean i met someone stronger then me
Just wait until ypu encounter a gang that’s enemies with the one you’re representing with clothes. If foids are laughing with you and touching your leg, you shouldn’t be here.
You're just gonna look like a little angry leprechaun with a napoleon complex.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Im dead

4) i open flirt, dirty talk, smack talk and take fun of girls. And what they do? They keep talking to me smiling. One of them tiuched my fucking leg while i was in the gym
state of .is

of course it comes from a grey, who would've thought ...

Just wait until ypu encounter a gang that’s enemies with the one you’re representing with clothes. If foids are laughing with you and touching your leg, you shouldn’t be here.

:lul::lul::lul::lul: Im dead
Shit good point

Nice post Grumpy :feelskek: