Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm three weeks away from Neetmaxxing, any advice?

No Longer Human

No Longer Human

Recruit
★★★★
For the past 9 months I've been working at a job that makes me miserable, and I am finally going to quit :feelsjuice: . I have savings to live on for a few months and would like to ask the advice of some neetmaxxers on how to make the best use of the time ( :feelskek: )

I refuse to contribute to a society that treats me like shit, so I'm going to try to get some state subsidy but it seems complicated, I would also like to start writing and creating some sort of content online.

Btw all my coworkers are sex havers :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also tried to hit on a coworker just to get hit with the "you will make a girl really happy one day" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:feelscomfy: no more wagie, just lay down n rootie

Im doing the exact same as you rn jfl. Left my job back in mid January as it was stressing me out too much, and am living off savings, on top of some neetbux too. Just enjoy the peace, and do what you want.

i am not a NEET but you probably should start storing food that can last for a long time just so you don't need to get out of the house

For the past 9 months I've been working at a job that makes me miserable, and I am finally going to quit :feelsjuice: . I have savings to live on for a few months and would like to ask the advice of some neetmaxxers on how to make the best use of the time ( :feelskek: )

I refuse to contribute to a society that treats me like shit, so I'm going to try to get some state subsidy but it seems complicated, I would also like to start writing and creating some sort of content online.

Also tried to hit on a coworker just to get hit with the "you will make a girl really happy one day" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
ok GrAY.
Great... Another GrAY I have to pay taxes to for him to live.. you guys are forcing me to pay for you and stacy's 5th abortion. this is too heavy, blood.

it's over

i am not a NEET but you probably should start storing food that can last for a long time just so you don't need to get out of the house
Hikikomorimaxxing

ok GrAY.
Great... Another GrAY I have to pay taxes to for him to live.. you guys are forcing me to pay for you and stacy's 5th abortion. this is too heavy, blood.

it's over

For the past 9 months I've been working at a job that makes me miserable, and I am finally going to quit :feelsjuice:
I've been paying the health of other neetmaxxers for 9 months tho

This^^^. If I had limited NEETbux I'd use as much as I could to buy canned cheap food so that I have enough time to find a job once the NEETing no longer buxs

This^^^. If I had limited NEETbux I'd use as much as I could to buy canned cheap food so that I have enough time to find a job once the NEETing no longer buxs
This is reasonable, my health could probably start deteriorating but it's already fucked up so it doesn't matter.

Take up Chadfishing, makes things a bit more exciting.

Write out a budget.
And try to stick to your budgeted expenses.
It can be tempting to overspend out of boredom. Like buying movies you’ll probably only watch once, for example.
Also, with a written budget you’ll have a better idea of how long your savings will last.

the bed is the most comfortable place to exist

Get comfy blud thats it

Spend less, maximize your copes for as little money as possible, beg family if you can for a free place to stay (while you search for work), tell them you are in a poor mental state and need to rest for a while (which is likely the truth) and then work parttime gigs which you sent the schedule for accepting an assignment, maybe at a library, substitute teacher, etc to make some cash every now and again.