Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m too mentally damaged to function

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I’m too full of anger and hatred and paranoia. I should be drugged up and in a mental institution I’m broken

I wish I could have a girlfriend.

We need to make a harem for incels.is users. Anyone in?

Mental institution is an institute of mercy. Being mistreated by a few people is infinitely better than being mistreated by numerous people you meet through life if you aren't fit for life.
Those who want integrate mentally damaged people into cruel competitive soyciety full of power hungry individuals are biggest scum on earth.
They're like rulers who sent young men without training and weapons into front line.

I just want to die :feelsjuice:

I feel the same way. I don't have any motivation anymore. All I can do is LDAR. :feelsseriously:

I’m too full of anger and hatred and paranoia. I should be drugged up and in a mental institution I’m broken
Channel it into some craft or hobby, like lifting or something

nice cope but why? just to enjoy seeing yourself in the mireor and appeal the faggot gaze? not worth it, brocel... not worth it.
Better than being a fat or skinny bitch

Find you're copes

Institutionmaxxx

me too, i feel like shit all the time.

same I am literally brain damaged