Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm treated like an adult but I'm still a fucking kid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's honestly quite surreal. From what I read even normies feel this way sometimes. But unlike me, they lived. They had experiences.

I on the other hand might as well have been in a coma or a hyperbolic time chamber for the past 12 or so years. Or have used that remote that skips time from that Adam Sandler movie.

I really have no experiences, I filled my days with consuming media while lying in bed, forgetting what I watched or read 5 minutes later. I essentially forget a day as soon as it happens, because I didn't actually do anything. Years pass by like months. I'm honestly shocked at how fast time has passed. The decade of depression didn't help, it amplified the whole process.

And in the meantime I became a fucking adult. Even my parents treat my like an adult. There's small signs that I'm an adult from everyone. I'm still rotting right now so it's not as obvious cause I don't interact with people much, but when I'll have to stop rotting and get a job it'll be surreal. I'll be interacting with people on a daily basis and they will interact with me like an adult. I am a full grown man, I'm not a kid or a teen by ANY metric whatsoever. I'm actually starting to age. And yet I feel 18 and even that is a stretch.

I think I might have said it before in one of your threads but my mind is absolutely incapable of realizing or admitting that i'm older than 16 or 17. But in reality I'm a decade older than that. I remember hitting 18yrs old and thinking "that can't be ... i don't feel like an adult yet"

My mind is truly lacking the developmental milestones of intimacy required for adulthood

In most cultures throughout history they realized the importance of growing up and there were rituals where boys became men. In the culture we are living in we lack any of these traditions. The closest thing our culture has to a ritual like this is losing your virginity and incels like us don't go through it.

My mind is truly lacking the developmental milestones of intimacy required for adulthood
Source

The story of my life.

I am treated as a kid but i am actually a fucking adult!! :feelsohgod:

The brutal one is, actually 16yo normies are technically more adult then me, they experience mogs me, and every other incel.

In most cultures throughout history they realized the importance of growing up and there were rituals where boys became men. In the culture we are living in we lack any of these traditions. The closest thing our culture has to a ritual like this is losing your virginity and incels like us don't go through it.
Not sure if this was an old joke I heard but fathers used to buy their sons a prostitute on their birthday so they could come into manhood

I think I might have said it before in one of your threads but my mind is absolutely incapable of realizing or admitting that i'm older than 16 or 17. But in reality I'm a decade older than that. I remember hitting 18yrs old and thinking "that can't be ... i don't feel like an adult yet"

yeah I feel you bro, almost like if you lack these milestones you get stucked in there forever.

And yet we keep aging and it gets worse and worse.

And yet we keep aging and it gets worse and worse.
A french writer once said

"I have lived so little that I tend to imagine that I am not going to die; it seems unlikely that human life could be reduced to so little; we imagine in spite of ourselves that something will happen sooner or later. "
yeah I feel you bro, almost like if you lack these milestones you get stucked in there forever.
I really believe that's how it works. Not even making 6 figures could make up for being a khhv. The most primal desires are the most important.

I'm treated like a kid but i'm a fucking adult :feelsbadman: