Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Im trying to beat Dark Souls without dying

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Its a fun challenge tbh, you should try it too.
Im going for my third run. First time I died to Havel, then I stupidly died at the Butterfly.
I played until anor londo to practice a little bit and its not that hard, I mostly died of stupid things.
Im using a dex build with the Uchigatana
Ill let you know when I achieve it :feelsokman:

Im going for my third run. First time I died to Havel, then I stupidly died at the Butterfly.
I played until anor londo to practice a little bit and its not that hard, I mostly died of stupid things.
go er on dark souls for me

Skill mogs me, i can barely beat a walking simulator ngl

This honestly sounds like hell to me because I fucking suck at dark souls and souls-like games.

Last edited:
Havel is dead :feelsokman:
I think this is the one, im gonna make it

My laptop is from 2013 will it run it?

I just died to the boar, its not even a hard enemy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Good luck man. I always die in games regardless of how easy they are because I'm very cocky. I wouldn't even try to attempt that.

Over for gamecels

good luck, but prepare to die

I keep dying for stupid things

Just imagine falling off a cliff by accident lmao

Just fell down while fighting the paint guardians in Anor Londo.
I need to change my strategy, ill try to get the silver serpent ring right after the undead parish

I fucking love ds3, one of my best copes. It takes your mind away with its difficulty

I fucking love ds3, one of my best copes. It takes your mind away with its difficulty
Ill do no death in Bloodborne and then that one after i finish DS1

I'm trying to die without beating Dark Souls.

don't have the patience to attempt this tbh

based way to play a based game

Im trying to get the silver serpent ring and the great scythe as soon as i reach fire link shrine.
But i gave up already tbh, waste of time