Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IM VERY SUSPICIOUS OF ANYONE WHOS POST IS LIKED BY INCELTEARS

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
CASE AND POINT:

IT is so retarded and anti- incel that if they like and agree with you, you're extremely low IQ and likely an infiltrator

24738.jpg

Just karma farm on IT theory

Name: XOR
Job Title: Online Deradicalization Officer
Sex: Female
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 385lbs
LGBT: :yes:

the person who made those threads on IT self identifies as incel

He's definitely suspicious. i don't think he's a woman though. He just likes to disagree with the popular opinion to get attention.

DUDE they both posted by the same person! Icecat's alt confirmed

He's definitely suspicious. i don't think he's a woman though. He just likes to disagree with the popular opinion to get attention.
Perhaps, but I don't think so
He's giga- low Iq, moralfags and despizes sex copes
these are all foid traits, not to mention that she uses art of a foid as an avatar, she'd probably use a 3D foid if they weren't banned

CASE AND POINT:

IT is so retarded and anti- incel that if they like and agree with you, you're extremely low IQ and likely an infiltrator

Great post tbh. It's funny how it gets IncelTears to agree with bizarre postulates such as more attractive people being that way because of their "better personality". Totally true btw. Your jaw bone and facial structure actually undergoes physical changes depending on the moral philosophy you subscribe to. By respecting women you literally get additional inches of height. Maybe if inkwells understood this they wouldn't be the way they are.

@XOR is CuckTears inflitrator

IT only seems to attack the edgiest possible posts and ignores the more middle ground ones like mine. You would have to be ultra bluepilled to for them to actually praise what you have to say I imagine.

The sex bot shit makes my blood boil. No one gets a sex bot thinking it's literally the same as a human. Fucking retards
LGBT: :yes:
kek