Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm very weak.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Both physically and psychologically.
I look exhausted. I was even told once that I look exhausted.

Are you exhausted?

I knew it was over when my school’s vice principal told me I should get more sleep jfl.

It's all so tiresome

Sad because Russians supposedly have demonic levels of strength and prowess according to Hollywood. The greatest Greco Roman Wrestler was a Russian named Aleksander Karelin I think.

Also try reducing internet usage, eat red meat and sleep a lot. It will make you stronger.

I constantly feel tired, physically and mentally.

Sad because Russians supposedly have demonic levels of strength and prowess according to Hollywood. The greatest Greco Roman Wrestler was a Russian named Aleksander Karelin I think.
I'm not a 'real man'. I'm nerdy with weak frame.

I constantly feel tired, physically and mentally.
Brutal. It's understandable when you work or study but I'm jobless and still feel very tired...

I am incredibly weak mentally and physically as well as being a ugly trucel 2/10 it ain't easy.

Inceldom is mentally and physically draining. It makes even the easiest of tasks feel insurmountable.

I have no drive to do anything.

Brutal man. Are you also homeless?
No. But I live in the flat with a horrible mess and pungent smell ( so when I go outside, I'm also smelling ).
I tried to sleep outside but it's very cold at night.
Of course I can carry more clothes but then I would look like a literal hobo.