Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm wasting my time on this forum

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I could be doing something productive but I'm posting here instead.

You could be fucking ur gf instead of posting here with us inkwells

Everything is wasted time living this shitty existence, it's coping no matter what you do, making money in something you enjoy and studying is more productive though. Do what will help or make you happier to cope and limit your time on here if it's getting you down.

Are you going to leave us too? The fuck is going on? No, YOU WON'T ASCEND. WOMEN CARE ABOUT LOOKS.

Everything is wasted time living this shitty existence, it's coping no matter what you do, making money in something you enjoy and studying is more productive though. Do what will help or make you happier to cope and limit your time on here if it's getting you down.
It's pretty much over if you're not from the US. Everywhere else (even in Europe), there are no jobs at all; I and lots of people are struggling because of America's late hegemony survival tactics.

Are you going to leave us too? The fuck is going on? No, YOU WON'T ASCEND. WOMEN CARE ABOUT LOOKS.
Im not living, have nothin else to do
What exactly are you missing then?
I could be learning a skill, doing exercise, making progress in a videogame.
only a fakecel would say that
Im the truest of the true
yes, but i could be doing things that actually make me happy

Sometimes I think this. Then I remember I have no friends left and hardcore anhedonia.

I should do my homework, or work on my thesis.
But I'm here instead.

I don't have friends either but I could be making friends somewhere instead of rotting
Like where? In my experience no one wants to make friends outside of college.

everything in life is a cope, we are trying to distract ourselves from the fact that we are to die someday.