Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine being a betabuxxer

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Righty-O!
★★★★★

I don't know if this was a stunt or a real rejection but I couldn't help thinking about the prospect of being a betabuxxer. They have to plan an elaborate and "special" moment for them to drop down on one knee and beg some post-wall veteran slut (usually) to accept their expensive ring. If she says no they are utterly crushed and humiliated with many people watching. If she says yes they have to spend tens of thousands on a special one day event for the bride. All for her to have a greater than coin flip chance of divorcing the poor betabux as soon as she's eligible for alimony and splitting half of his assets (or more than half, plus his house especially if kids are involved good chance also they aren't his and he'll never discover this fact until it's too late).

Meanwhile, she's dropping on one knee and begging Chad to marry her after one date and trying to trap him by sabotaging his condoms.

Last edited:

I don't know if this was a stunt or a real rejection but I couldn't help thinking about the prospect of being a betabuxxer. They have to plan an elaborate and "special" moment for them to drop down on one knee and beg some post-wall veteran slut (usually) to accept their expensive ring. If she says no they are utterly crushed and humiliated with many people watching. If she says yes they have to spend tens of thousands on a special one day event for the bride. All for her to have a greater than coin flip chance of divorcing the poor betabux as soon as she's eligible for alimony and splitting half of his assets (or more than half, plus his house especially if kids are involved good chance also they aren't his and he'll never discover this fact until it's too late).

Meanwhile, she's dropping on one knee and begging Chad to marry her after one date and trying to trap him by sabotaging his condoms.

"Proposing" seems absurd to me, it looks ridiculous. :feelsjuice:

Imagine proposing to a tranny and getting turned down on an NBA court.

After seeing those giant Tyrones.. she has other ideas.

Imagine getting brainwashed by the media into believing in "love" and proceeding to spend tens of thousands on what is essentially a worse deal than a prostitute.

Imagine getting brainwashed by the media into believing in "love" and proceeding to spend tens of thousands on what is essentially a worse deal than a prostitute.
kinda depends on the wife and the prostitute

like maybe those chinese guys with wivs actually get to fuck them every night and she helps out in the fields because those girls are more humble than those in west

Beta buxxing is a no problem tbh. It’s a lot better than inceldom

Beta buxxing doesn't necessarily mean you're getting laid though, just that you're spending money in an attempt to.

Beta buxxing doesn't necessarily mean you're getting laid though, just that you're spending money in an attempt to.
You clearly used the word ‘necessarily’ which means they ‘do’ get laid.

In inceldom it’s nothing. No chance of getting laid.

In inceldom it’s nothing. No chance of getting laid.
Hookers.

Jfl :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
funniest shit I have watched in a while

The bitch is sadist af too, look at how she smiles and looks around before leanin in to reject :lul:

I’d be ok with paying for a wife assuming:

* She’s a virgin before marriage
* She’s no allowed to divorce me
* I get to pump her whenever I want

Last edited:

why is she running towards the BBC dressing room

I WAAAAAAAANDER WHY THE WHORE

NONONONONONONO

Its a coincidence its in the same direction sweeetie

TEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEE

sometimes but not always

you can be a betabuxer who is cucked because his wife doesn't put out anymore, which makes you a born-again incel

Beta bux is a hell. You are basicly a slave for an used foid

Keep coping, GrAYcel
Of course the sun wouldn’t rise and set in inceldia if the word ‘cope’ hasn’t been used that day.

You have no idea kiddo. I am a professor in Blackpillosophy. Not to mention the awards, knowledge and content I have. Still, what’s the use of telling them to retards like you :feelskek:

Of course the sun wouldn’t rise and set in inceldia if the word ‘cope’ hasn’t been used that day.

You have no idea kiddo. I am a professor in Blackpillosophy. Not to mention the awards, knowledge and content I have. Still, what’s the use of telling them to retards like you :feelskek:
Ok GrAYcel

It seems so dumb to me to propose that publicly. I mean... if she says yes it's great but then surely it would be pretty great anyway. But if she says no then it's terribly embarrassing!

Jfl, enjoy losing your freedom and having to pamper a bitch and spend a lot of money for dry monthly sex sessions.
As long as I am rich. I see no problem.

would you seriously stay in inceldom?

My dad is a normie and my mom worships him even though she mogged him, a lot of boomers had it way easy, your point again?:feelsjuice:
Your dad‘s a betabuxx right there.

I don't think you know what betabuxx means
should I remind you again, that I myself am a professor in Blackpillosophy. Humans come to my feet for my knowledge in Blackpillosoph and I clearly know betabuxx. It’s a way of giving what foids want as a beta male. If your mom moggs your dad, you gotta be mature enough to know what it means. If anything otherwise, it’s juts ’rare’ according to Blackpillosophy.