Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine being a normie

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
you don't have to do any kind of maxxing and you can get pussy. Meanwhile, I need to wage cuck to gymmax, fuck up my health, hair and skin by steroidmaxxing, I need to spend thousands on plastic surgery, I need to alpha behaviormaxx, train martial arts so I can defend myself from normies, carry weaponry in case I get assaulted by the white knights since the foids would get scared if I approached them, I need to own a good car, I need to jestermaxx, my dick needs to be massive... :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Are you on steroids?

yes, your dick gets messed up if your estrogen/progesterone levels get fucked up but that's easy to control
And the gyno problem you didn't get it or you got a surgery

And the gyno problem you didn't get it or you got a surgery
I think I have a slight gyno (I've never been low enough bf % to see it properly) but if it exists it's because I was a fat fuck when I entered puberty (I gained about 50lbs of pure lard in a year :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:)

I think I have a slight gyno (I've never been low enough bf % to see it properly) but if it exists it's because I was a fat fuck when I entered puberty (I gained about 50lbs of pure lard in a year :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:)
Brutal i have to eat like a fucking pig to maintain 12-15% BF due to high metabolism shit genes i only gained 23kgs in 5 fucking years

normies are the fukcing worst

Normies sicken me.

works only for high tier normies

why are you trying to get laid in the west

my country (croatia) is not exactly west
you mean the country filled with 6'5 moggers? have you tried in shittier surrounding countries like kosovo? you should be able to get to most of these places by train dude

you mean the country filled with 6'5 moggers? have you tried in shittier surrounding countries like kosovo? you should be able to get to most of these places by train dude
kosovo is literally worse than india, there's no way I'm going there + average height is like 5ft10 in kosovo

kosovo is literally worse than india, there's no way I'm going there + average height is like 5ft10 in kosovo
well with your attitude youre never going to ascend. you need to be willing to go to a worse country then the one you live in brainlet. pick one and go try it

my country (croatia) is not exactly west
Moggers.

IS Modric