Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Imagine being so naive as to believe that racism doesn't exist in dating

Jfl at those fucktards if they don't think everyone hates curry men, even curry femorrhoids.

Those faggots in the comment section are suggesting ethnicels to "date within their own groups". JFL. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Don't they fucking know that all ethnicwhores hate ethnic men and are dating white Chads. I think they have never heard of a thing called "hypergamy"

I'm fucking insulted that they always think we only want white bitches. ILL DATE ANY RACE.

SCREENCAP ME IT
Those faggots in the comment section are suggesting ethnicels to "date within their own groups". JFL. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Don't they fucking know that all ethnicwhores hate ethnic men and are dating white Chads. They have never heard of a thing called "hypergamy"
THE FUCKING IGNORANCE

FAGGOTS
FAGGOTS
FAGGOTS
adfilkajshdflkjsadhfkjhaskdljhklj

Last edited:
asian women love white cockuroo

Jfl at those fucktards if they don't think everyone hates curry men, even curry femorrhoids.
Every single snarky commenter in that tread is either white or a noodle whore. This is 100% factual

Screenshot 1

Mindset of an IT cuck in a nutshell. They don't care about curries or sand niggers or ricecels. All they care about is "M' black lady" has a hard time in dating sites. Fucking hole worshipers.

yeah sure, it must be so hard for niggerwhores to select which Chad to date.

View attachment 308685

Mindset of an IT cuck in a nutshell. They don't care about curries or sand niggers or ricecels. All they care about is "M' black lady" has a hard time in dating sites. Fucking hole worshipers.

yeah sure, it must be so hard for niggerwhores to select which Chad to date.

Soycucks missing the point: part 238123909273

Every -ism exists in dating: heightism, lookism, racism etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back