Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine foids without hair or with short hair

Except they still get 10/10 chads :feelsohgod:

If foids suffered from baldness we would already have a cure

It looks like a dude.

Yet most males are forced by social norms to have short hair exposing their cranial/facial flaws, kek.
It's funny, because (unless you're ugly) men can pull off having short hair, long hair, or no hair and make it look good. Meanwhile, females really only look good with long hair. Men also generally look better than females if you account for fakeup, too. We really are better than them at literally everything except birth, and that's only because we can't. :feelsjuice:

I find short-haired foids sexy, especially if they have a good skull shape.

Same goes for foids without make-up, if their skin isn't rotten.

It looks like a dude.

It's funny, because (unless you're ugly) men can pull off having short hair, long hair, or no hair and make it look good. Meanwhile, females really only look good with long hair. Men also generally look better than females if you account for fakeup, too. We really are better than them at literally everything except birth, and that's only because we can't. :feelsjuice:
The industrial revolution made it tabu for regular men to looksmax. Look at paintings of men in medieval/baroque times, they usually had more extravagant hair and clothes than foids. Kek today you walk into a department store 90% of the looksmaxxing stuff is dedicated to females.

Still more smv than entire male species

The industrial revolution made it tabu for regular men to looksmax. Look at paintings of men in medieval/baroque times, they usually had more extravagant hair and clothes than foids. Kek today you walk into a department store 90% of the looksmaxxing stuff is dedicated to females.
Sounds convenient the two events happened simultaneously. I wonder if the (((industrial overlords))) were pissed about their workers rebelling and demanding fair conditions and pay, and this modern clown world culture, especially with tearing men down and making us worthless, and diluting (or polluting) the workforce with females, is (((their))) revenge.

A minority can be sexy but the vast majority :feelspuke:

They already fake everything, might as well fake the hair. I don't find anything shorter than bob appealing.

I'd still bang foids with really short hair as long as their face looks good
-7991033408884963833.jpg

E4RAGEfWQAUdpBq

Last edited:
As I was saying

jessym-09261902.jpg

my oneitis might be going bald soon considering she already has quite a few bald patches at her tender age.she is growing her hair,but her hair also seems to be quite weak.weird to think that my oneitis will look like the random actors interpreting bald cancer patients on the big screen probably in 10 or 15 years,

foids without hair and fake-up just look like subhuman men/boys :feelsPop: they really have the physique of a high body fat 12 yo boy

high IQ shot hair = Subhuman bald adjacent bitch

Long hair or death!

Some foids still look good with short hair.

Though long hair is more feminine.

Women can't really go wrong with having a long hair, but short hair can be nice too

Yet most males are forced by social norms to have short hair exposing their cranial/facial flaws, kek.
JFL. In 2022, you're not forced to have short hair as a male though. The opposite is also true.

Short hair is ok, some even looks good, but this nearly bald look you posted is simply hideous :feelsUgh:

Her hair covers her ugliness aspects of her head.

8-famous-women-who-shaved-their-heads-famous-bald-women-women-with-shaved-heads-scaled.jpg

Volcel if you wouldn't.