Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine going through all of middle school, highschool, and college without a single female approaching you

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
...and confidently thinking you have a chance at finding someone who finds you physically/sexually attractive in the future.

You think the hundreds of girls that you were around that found you totally unfuckable was a small sample size? So out of all of those hundreds of girls, not a single one found you attractive enough? and you think you still have a chance?

Nature is cold, cruel, and terrible. You were born with a combination of genetic traits that females are not attracted to sexually. You are doomed to be a FUCKING ASEXUAL GHOST, and there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE IT.

So you think looks aren't objective? When is the last time someone made fun of a male for having:
1. Tall stature
2. Strong Jawline
3. Deep set eyes
4. Large penis
5. No balding/Norwood 0

Oh wait! We only make fun of males with:
1. Short Stature
2. Weak chin/weak Jaw
3. Bug eyes
4. Small penis
5. Receeding Hairline/Balding

FUCKING WAKE UP YOU LURKING MALES. YOU ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AS US. AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

over, teen love is everything, if you didnt have it just rope

Its over. For you IT cucks too

It's over for anyone who cannot impale stacy with their massive dick, anyone below gigachad is just a future coper then incel then death

Foids used to approach me to call me ugly and a piece of shit

inb4 chad out

I don't have to imagine

That's how I know it's over

When you realize the only girls that approach you approach everyone in the same way. :feelsrope:

They will then get suprised that you realise this and decide the drop out of society. If I am not entitled to anything then why are you entitled to civilisation?

you can still moneymaxx, then LL surgerymaxx (one in femur one in tibia so up to 6 inches, maybe more) and plasticsurgerymaxx to a point where you are unrecognizable, also hair transplant, not over unless you tried all of these tbhngl

Women DO approach all the time.

If you never even get one approach, not even an ugly desperate girl, women view you as TRASH.

Women DO approach all the time.

If you never even get one approach, not even an ugly desperate girl, women view you as TRASH.
well they also like to use ugly men for things like money and then cheat on him and move on

This is precisely why i think the whole "numbers game" argument makes no sense for incels.

If you've had girlfriends in past, if you've had fuckbuddies, if girls who werent too drunk and too disgusting were willing to have a one night stand, then it's not over for you. Even if you only have a fraction of the success of chad it's not over because your success rate is not 0%. So the numbers game argument makes sense.

But if you've gone through your entire life and no one has ever been interested in you, no one has ever found you attractive regardless of how much you try to looksmaxx and maxx everything else ... then it's over. The numbers game doesn't apply to you ... because you were never playing the game to begin with. You were merely a spectator.

Only female sales representatives approach me. It's over.

1. Tall stature
2. Strong Jawline
3. Deep set eyes
4. Large penis
5. No balding/Norwood 0
Even if you have all of this, you could still be an incel jfl. Cope, if you think otherwise

No sweetie, women don't approach, that's a man's job! It's part of the "game" ! :soy:

(meanwhile I saw Chads getting orbited all the time by females they didn't give a fuck to during MS/HS/College)

Last edited:
Actually I get made fun of my height all the time
Caw

i try to kiss a girl when i was 12 she escape laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back