Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine having a gf to live with

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Getting laid without effort everyday, always have someone that actually cares about you to talk to, hugging and kissing, doing stuff together, watching movies playing games together, splitting the bills, cuddling, fuck it would be like a fucking dream

You are not entitled to that, inkwell. :cryfeels:

Feelings hits hard

it isnt like for normal guys, only for chad ngl

I just want to fuck with various women for free. Fuck that muh gf shit, imagine a hole bothering you 24/7.

Only for Chad, for the rest the girl just leeches off the dude.

I can't imagine that.

im so devoid of emotion such a concept is laughable to me

Imagine beating a foid halfway to death and them being bailed out by them the next day because they want your cock so bad they forgot about having their ass beat into hamburger

imagining others enjoying that and all that comes with it is the fastest way to put me in a violent mood

Now imagine if this gf is nymphomaniac.

brutal.day by day i grow more insane.hopefully i will be killed as soon as i discover and do some stuff

No point of living if no woman loves you, cause you will never have a family.

I cant fathom the ideal of any foid ever wanting anything to do with me, hopefully in the next life I will get reborn with better genetics.

Toilets replulse me. They are pathetic. I despise every single one of them

Imagine a single person being interested in somthing as simple as how your day went and then making you a nice dinner. :feelsrope:

Just b happy without all of that bro. Im sure you can find a hobby to fill the void and not feel like you are missing something