Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel imagine if this law got passed

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
"citizens must not wear makeup, face paint or any other products made to change their facial features (eg. fake eyebrows, mascara, hair dye) when taking an ID photo"

foids would have to look at their below average faces every time they use an ID

imagine the face of a foid when chad asks her for an ID and walks out after he sees a 4/10 whore instead of an 8/10 stacylite kek

Wouldn't change a thing

Wouldn't change a thing
femoids would get rejected way more if chads could easily prove if they're going out with an actual stacy

google how femoids look with and without makeup, especially noodlewhores
and then tell me if chad would still want one of these ugly whores

femoids would get rejected way more if chads could easily prove if they're going out with an actual stacy

google how femoids look with and without makeup, especially noodlewhores
and then tell me if chad would still want one of these ugly whores
Keep coping

Keep coping
nigger please you really believe chads date ugly whores who need tons of makeup to look good?

i've literally never seen chads date ugly foids unless they're fetishists

nigger please you really believe chads date ugly whores who need tons of makeup to look good?

i've literally never seen chads date ugly foids unless they're fetishists
Bro what copium are you on? Makeup alone is not enough to change shit
Chads fuck everything they see and betabuxxers are so desperate that would ltr anything
That why you see landwhales with kids and in ltr and the same fucking reason why femcels can't exist

Someone been feeding you them :bluepill:

Bro what copium are you on? Makeup alone is not enough to change shit
Chads fuck everything they see and betabuxxers are so desperate that would ltr anything
That why you see landwhales with kids and in ltr and the same fucking reason why femcels can't exist

Someone been feeding you them :bluepill:
chads obviously don't fuck anything they see, i've observed chads and they reject ugly femoids, they know that they'll get another one the next day because they're chads

normies are the ones who usually fuck everything they see if they can (mostly the femoids chad rejected)

incels are the ones who don't fuck and can't. soycucks can get pity-sex once per year max so that they stay loyal to the femoid

nigga you've been here for 3 months and you're telling me im bluepilled for stating the obvious kek
chads have a choice, normies have little to none, incels and soycucks have no choice

chads obviously don't fuck anything they see, i've observed chads and they reject ugly femoids, they know that they'll get another one the next day because they're chads

normies are the ones who usually fuck everything they see if they can (mostly the femoids chad rejected)

incels are the ones who don't fuck and can't.

nigga you've been here for 3 months and you're telling me im bluepilled for stating the obvious kek
chads have a choice, normies have little to none, incels and soycucks have no choice
Yes I agree with your argument, but do you really think normies will reject girls who don't use makeup? Not happening, you're overestimating the iq of the average man, which sadly is a simp

Yes I agree with your argument, but do you really think normies will reject girls who don't use makeup? Not happening, you're overestimating the iq of the average man, which sadly is a simp
i said chads, the guys who can choose wich femoid they'll fuck every day/week, aka. the guys the femoids feel entitled to now

normies won't bother to check id's because they'll be happy to even get a date
the average normie stops thinking logically when he sees that a femoid is interested

i said chads, the guys who can choose wich femoid they'll fuck every day/week, aka. the guys the femoids feel entitled to now

normies won't bother to check id's because they'll be happy to even get a date
the average normie stops thinking logically when he sees that a femoid is interested
Yes you did said only chads.
But what fucking chad asks for an ID before fucking a woman?