Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine if your parents were brutally honest with you

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
"You will work at KFC, people like you don't have careers, they have jobs"

"Your dick is too small, most likely you won't put it in the hole"

"You have autistic traits, better to put you on welfare now"

"Your sister will get far despite your higher IQ"

etc.

Ofc they can say it more subtly and work around the best options for you while you still have time, but most parents are incompetent retards. They will just scream how they are disappointed in you relying on just world fallacy.

Some days ago, my dad brutally told me how my baldness becomes to be really visible.
It hurts me but he's completely right :cryfeels:

My father was brutally honest and my mother was well... the complete opposite of my father.

Can't expect much from women. They live in a different world compared to men.

True af. Foids can be dump as hell and still get access to higher positions inside corporations, just cause they have a pussy. And soyciety be talking about women getting inadequately payed.

Some days ago, my dad brutally told me how my baldness becomes to be really visible.
Wtf, what's the point of even pointing that out, what does he hope to achieve?

I’m sorry to hear, I’m balding as well

A few years ago, my father took me to the urologist and told him he took me because he was concerned about my foreskin (phimosis) and my small size.

True af. Foids can be dump as hell and still get access to higher positions inside corporations, just cause they have a pussy. And soyciety be talking about women getting inadequately payed.
Due to affirmative action and cucks they are the only true first class citizens.

"You will work at KFC, people like you don't have careers, they have jobs"

"Your dick is too small, most likely you won't put it in the hole"

"You have autistic traits, better to put you on welfare now"

etc.

Ofc they can say it more subtly and work around the best options for you while you still have time, but most parents are incompetent retards. They will just scream how they are disappointed in you relying on just world fallacy.
They love us.

They also have no idea about 80 twenty.

Just love them back.

They love us.

They also have no idea about 80 twenty.

Just love them back.
They don't really love me, they just fucked because society and parents told them they must do so.