Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine making a living off getting massaged by currys

Thumbnails of the channel look gay to me

gay. no shitskin with cow shit on his hands is going to massage my scalp

lmao wtf is wrong with them. The way he flings his hands out to channel the nature energy into bald dude's scalp :feelskek: then rubs some pine brush around his face kekekekek

And per the top comment he soon died penniless and left his family a fat loan to deal with, they are so so subhuman good lord

lmao wtf is wrong with them. The way he flings his hands out to channel the nature energy into bald dude's scalp :feelskek: then rubs some pine brush around his face kekekekek

And per the top comment he soon died penniless and left his family a fat loan to deal with, they are so so subhuman good lord
He's creating cosmic energy, 7 Chakra.

Baba died from a cardiac arrest. It's strange because his dad lived to over 90.

I didn't know he had a debt, i thought he made some money from these videos. He was even in a Japanese commerical.

Not even if you made a living out of it and became wealthy?
i dont have a youtube channel with millions of subs so it would just be getting cow shit in my hair for no reason. if i were him then yea i would keep doing it