Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine spending your youth mastering no skills

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
There are young men in this world that spend their youth wage slaving instead of becoming the master of something. There are masters of diesel engines, masters of ecommerce, masters of flipping houses, masters of drug dealing.

When you reach your 40's the youthful abundance of never ending energy is over and starting to master sometrhing from scratch at that age is difficult at best if not impossible for some.

Young men should wageslave yes of course but never ever full time unless they working in their dream industry then go all in. Young men should master their passions when young, some even keep bees and sell honey, spend the youth developing your dreams instead of paying taxes for foids who never give you pussy or paying taxes for Jews and Chads who will never ever give incels nice comfy jobs surrounded by Stacys

I'm in the worst possible situation for someone with no skills or talents or hobbies or passions.

If you wanna live comfortably, you need to find a thing you're passionate about and then build your personal brand around it. You have to be great, you have to have people notice you.

ethniccel1

I'm in the worst possible situation for someone with no skills or talents or hobbies or passions.

If you wanna live comfortably, you need to find a thing you're passionate about and then build your personal brand around it. You have to be great, you have to have people notice you.
to master your skill is enough, no need to be great. Do you want to be the GOAT like Messi? Good is enough

to master your skill is enough, no need to be great. Do you want to be the GOAT like Messi? Good is enough
Im not sure you understand what mastery means.

Yes. My time is almost up and I regret almost every second of my life. I've done nothing, mastered nothing, experienced nothing. I'm so high IQ as well, I could have accomplished anything. If I'd devoted even a year of my life to something, I could have accomplished something significant.

Yeah, i mastered my skills it's called nothing

Yes. My time is almost up and I regret almost every second of my life. I've done nothing, mastered nothing, experienced nothing. I'm so high IQ as well, I could have accomplished anything. If I'd devoted even a year of my life to something, I could have accomplished something significant.
then start now whilst you still have some energy left. At least by the time you reach mid 40's and your strength goes at least you will have at least done something

Last edited:
Its over for me. Even if i wanted to learn a skill, i dont have the attention span and the patience to learn something new

Its over for me. Even if i wanted to learn a skill, i dont have the attention span and the patience to learn something new
excellent slave matertial for Jews

Unfortunately im destined to be a wagie
´lmao when u at work u have to concentrate on specific things for like 30minutes to 1 hour at a time and here u r saying you have no attention.

Anyway I guess wageslaving and poverty are mentalities

´lmao when u at work u have to concentrate on specific things for like 30minutes to 1 hour at a time and here u r saying you have no attention.

Anyway I guess wageslaving and poverty are mentalities
It's still mostly easy work for me, learning something completely new like a programming language would be extremely hard for, especially if i would try it on my own.

Maybe i will NEET if things dont work out my way

What skills are you honing then OP?
Nigga I went to UNI and did Information Systems bachelor.

I spent my time and am still spending my days mastering ecommerce shop programming, AI for ecommerce and the business side of retail in ecommerce. Thats what I spent my 30's doing.

At least in that sense I am happy I did something and did my best to master something that I can use to make easy money when I am older

It's still mostly easy work for me, learning something completely new like a programming language would be extremely hard for, especially if i would try it on my own.

Maybe i will NEET if things dont work out my way
you dont have to learn programming. You can keep bees or train dogs. White women pay good money for you to train their mutts. You learn and master making waffles and do that.

But anyway whatever, shieeet nigga do you and its all good.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISEA9B95mkw&t=19s

you dont have to learn programming. You can keep bees or train dogs. White women pay good money for you to train their mutts. You learn and master making waffles and do that.

But anyway whatever, shieeet nigga do you and its all good.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISEA9B95mkw&t=19s

Im not planning to learn coding, it was just an example.

It's also funny if you learn that most so called selfmade billionaires didn't start from the bottom and they got big financial help from family/realtives and therefore they had no risk

My youth was spent in the gym Trying to lose My fatcel TItle in middle school

then start now whilst you still have some energy left. At least by the time you reach mid 40's and your strength goes at least you will have at least done something
I'm planning on trying but what's my motivation? Your motivation also dies with age. And I've experienced profound mental decline the last few years. I used to be incredibly quick-witted and have a great memory but now I experience constant brain fog, can't concentrate on anything (even watching a film) or remember simple things. :feelskek:

Im not planning to learn coding, it was just an example.

It's also funny if you learn that most so called selfmade billionaires didn't start from the bottom and they got big financial help from family/realtives and therefore they had no risk
I never once mentioned anything about billinoaires or anything. Mastering skills will make you millions at best

I'm planning on trying but what's my motivation? Your motivation also dies with age. And I've experienced profound mental decline the last few years. I used to be incredibly quick-witted and have a great memory but now I experience constant brain fog, can't concentrate on anything (even watching a film) or remember simple things. :feelskek:
thats what I meant by saying some people spend their youth cooming, wageslaving at burgerking or doing security work fulltime, compalining that other niggas are fucking.
They never used their youth to master a skill for themself and then poof ,just like that its too late

I never once mentioned anything about billinoaires or anything. Mastering skills will make you millions at best
I know, it just popped into my head because we were talking about money

holy fucking redpill tales :feelskek:

You can only master a skill if you're actually interested in what you're trying to master. You won't last if you're trying to master something for monetary value.

I remember trying to learn to skateboard as a kid and quit when I got hurt real bad around 7-8th grade. Never touched a skateboard again. Besides, my peers that were superior to me, not just as skateboarders but as Chads that got girls around them all the time; they were assholes and made fun of me. I was never invited to partake in that shit... that also sorta discouraged my interest.
Another attempt to be good at something was playing guitar. I was competent enough to play some random punk songs and easy metal songs, but anything past a Sabbath or Maiden riff was beyond me. My strumming hand was just not built to be a riff-master like James Hetfield. Eventually I just said "fuck it" when I realized I was only getting older and it wasn't making me an income / despite attempting to sell my own music online at the time. Then there's ART...

The only thing I'm real good at is art (visual), but besides doing some comics here and there.. I just never got good enough / patient enough to become a "pro" as some would like to call it.

Now i'm 29 and have nothing to show for it. Life sucks and then you die (hence my tag)

You can only master a skill if you're actually interested in what you're trying to master. You won't last if you're trying to master something for monetary value.
its true thats why I said young men should master something they "like"

I remember trying to learn to skateboard as a kid and quit when I got hurt real bad around 7-8th grade. Never touched a skateboard again. Besides, my peers that were superior to me, not just as skateboarders but as Chads that got girls around them all the time; they were assholes and made fun of me. I was never invited to partake in that shit... that also sorta discouraged my interest.
Another attempt to be good at something was playing guitar. I was competent enough to play some random punk songs and easy metal songs, but anything past a Sabbath or Maiden riff was beyond me. My strumming hand was just not built to be a riff-master like James Hetfield. Eventually I just said "fuck it" when I realized I was only getting older and it wasn't making me an income / despite attempting to sell my own music online at the time. Then there's ART...

The only thing I'm real good at is art (visual), but besides doing some comics here and there.. I just never got good enough / patient enough to become a "pro" as some would like to call it.

Now i'm 29 and have nothing to show for it. Life sucks and then you die (hence my tag)
not too late for you, you still young enough.

But whatever its your life my nigga , do whateva da fuck makes you happy

Be a modern-day slave master.

IMG 4097

starting to master sometrhing from scratch at that age is difficult at best if not impossible for some.
cope of the highest order. learning something new from scratch is always difficult, boomers just don't want to try.

What can young men master that will improve their lives?
running and weightlifting. every single one of you here should be fit enough to kill sex havers with their bare hands if given the opportunity

What can young men master that will improve their lives?
anything my nigga. If you like dogs then master training them and get paid by roasties to train their mutts. If you like eating waffles then master making them and open your waffle shop in some area near a school and sell everyday to school kids. People even pay for weed, master growing weed, in some states its legal.

shieet nigga what da fuck do YOU like. Dont fuckin ask me what YOU or ANY man should do

cope of the highest order. learning something new from scratch is always difficult, boomers just don't want to try.
nigger r u a boomer? for fuck sakes, low iq in da house

nigger r u a boomer? for fuck sakes, low iq in da house
yeah? if I'm low IQ and still put effort into learning shit what does that say about old fucks like you?

yeah? if I'm low IQ and still put effort into learning shit what does that say about old fucks like you?
shieet nigga I am in my late 30's if that is an old boomer in your mind then you are just dumb

Man bro it's hard when you don't know what you want to master or even do :feelscry:but you're absolutely right, now I'm stuck in a dead end wage slave job. I still have time but the clock is ticking

It's over me, I've been a loser for too long, I'll never get better.

Man bro it's hard when you don't know what you want to master or even do :feelscry:but you're absolutely right, now I'm stuck in a dead end wage slave job. I still have time but the clock is ticking
how old r u

There are young men in this world that spend their youth wage slaving instead of becoming the master of something. There are masters of diesel engines, masters of ecommerce, masters of flipping houses, masters of drug dealing.

When you reach your 40's the youthful abundance of never ending energy is over and starting to master sometrhing from scratch at that age is difficult at best if not impossible for some.

Young men should wageslave yes of course but never ever full time unless they working in their dream industry then go all in. Young men should master their passions when young, some even keep bees and sell honey, spend the youth developing your dreams instead of paying taxes for foids who never give you pussy or paying taxes for Jews and Chads who will never ever give incels nice comfy jobs surrounded by Stacys
never had energy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back