Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine spending your youth mastering no skills

Not every skills are practical.
I can write Chinese characters quite decently but these aren't practical skills ( unless I'm going to China but chances are non-existent ).

Not every skills are practical.
I can write Chinese characters quite decently but these aren't practical skills ( unless I'm going to China but chances are non-existent ).
Obviously its best to focus on stuff that makes money. Example master the Chinese stuff in such a way that you teach Chinese or something to complete beginners, I dunno maybe something like that aint it. But u get my point I hope

We were born in the wrong time mates, easy as that.

Obviously its best to focus on stuff that makes money. Example master the Chinese stuff in such a way that you teach Chinese or something to complete beginners, I dunno maybe something like that aint it. But u get my point I hope
I may try but I don't know the Chinese, only how to write hieroglyphs.

OP believes most of us will reach our so called "pension" :feelssus:

I´d be Dead by the time i´m 50 years old, or less.
And i certainly don´t want to come back!

OP believes most of us will reach our so called "pension" :feelssus:

I´d be Dead by the time i´m 50 years old, or less.
And i certainly don´t want to come back!
This is true. I read posts of users talking about their alcohol abuse, drug abuse, many talking about roping, eating junk food everyday getting diabetes etc etc etc

This is true. I read posts of users talking about their alcohol abuse, drug abuse, many talking about roping, eating junk food everyday getting diabetes etc etc etc
Yeah it is what it is :fuk:

I have mastered league of legends, does that count?

I am mastering the skills of LDARing and NEETmaxxing

no pussy NO SKILLS!

There are young men in this world that spend their youth wage slaving instead of becoming the master of something. There are masters of diesel engines, masters of ecommerce, masters of flipping houses, masters of drug dealing.

When you reach your 40's the youthful abundance of never ending energy is over and starting to master sometrhing from scratch at that age is difficult at best if not impossible for some.

Young men should wageslave yes of course but never ever full time unless they working in their dream industry then go all in. Young men should master their passions when young, some even keep bees and sell honey, spend the youth developing your dreams instead of paying taxes for foids who never give you pussy or paying taxes for Jews and Chads who will never ever give incels nice comfy jobs surrounded by Stacys
Ethnic :feelspuke:

You can only master a skill if you're actually interested in what you're trying to master. You won't last if you're trying to master something for monetary value.

Nigga I went to UNI and did Information Systems bachelor.

I spent my time and am still spending my days mastering ecommerce shop programming, AI for ecommerce and the business side of retail in ecommerce. Thats what I spent my 30's doing.

At least in that sense I am happy I did something and did my best to master something that I can use to make easy money when I am older
I don’t like anything that is usefull. Stop this bootstrapping bs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back