Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine you get humiliated like this

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
I would stop calling her. She doesn't even want to lower her status online because of him, but i'm sure that he has served his purpose as a beta orbiter.

Moment of silence we look like a couple a couple of besties friendzone at its best EZUNV

He is probably hoping few more months and she will see him as a man, while she gets a free emotional tampon.

Nigga got “i am a beta cuck” written all over his big ass forehead, i feel bad for this incel in denial :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: ovER for him
These people need to have the Black Pill preached to them. Although they will inevitable come here once the red pill advice doesn't work.:blackpill:

Nigga got “i am a beta cuck” written all over his big ass forehead, i feel bad for this incel in denial :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: ovER for him
how is he incel

he is normie looking he can get a gf

He deserves whatever happens to him.

he's a like a pet at this point

It Could Be Worse:

A1

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 16 47 38

he should jump in front of a train