Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IMAGINE YOU GOT A TEENAGER PREGNANT IN HIGH SCHOOL

The brutal thing even if i get back in time with the knowledge i have now i would still not get teen sex and teen innocent love.

The outcomr would be the same.

It terrifies me. Not because it's a bad thing. IT TERRIFIES ME BECAUSE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT IS A FANTASTICAL EUPHORIC DREAM. It would give me so much pleasure to put my seed in some neighborhood hussie as we go to school together. She notices she feels dfferent, and takes a test to realize she is pregnant. I tell her to abort, but she refuses, because SHE LOVES ME, and she believes that she was put on Earth to make BABIES with me. Hearing those words turns me the fuck on. I trust her irrationally at this moment, fuck it, this is a bluepilled LOVE FANTASY, and I'm LIVING IT.

She would have to drop out and homeschool, while I get an excuse to drop out and work more hours in some shitty job while I get a GED. Watching her grow more and more pregnant excites me, as it excites her. We would be bound, AS TEENAGERS, by this CRAZY GIFT OF LIFE, to build our lives together, and prepare for this new life incoming due to our teen lust. After this baby is born, we are still living under our parents' overly understanding care, as we continue on as irresponsible teens that fuck and play video games all day, and shirk most parental responsibilities to our parents. But nonetheless, we have a HEALTHY child we love. This we can't deny. A family we have built. Together. TEEN PREGNANCY as the foundation for a a stable life. Why the fuck should I have kids as a responsible adult with a mortgage to pay and a boss to report to???

Living the MTV Teen Mom life is no joke, the most pleasurable life outcome.
I would not want to imagine baring a child into a cruel world for my own pride and insolence.

Yeah if I had a baby as a teen I could absolutely dump it on my mother for a decade or something.
Basically just have your parents do the boring part of raising a kid
I don't think there's actually anything wrong with this, I'm pretty sure that's how it used to work in the old days.

Why else would people keep their parents around in the family home? Free babsitting.

Look at the start of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for example - Charlie's mom ditches him most of the day to go work a job while his grandparents take care of him sitting in bed.

I don't think there's actually anything wrong with this, I'm pretty sure that's how it used to work in the old days.

Why else would people keep their parents around in the family home? Free babsitting.

Look at the start of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for example - Charlie's mom ditches him most of the day to go work a job while his grandparents take care of him sitting in bed.
You make a good point too, I never realised how based teen pregnancy is before this, lol life starts young and you got to succeed young or who gives a fuck, it already feels over for me and I am 21 coming on 22.

Play some Vidya games inside

Happens often at my country tbh. Especially with gypsies, although if it happens with a white its usually some slutty village poor slut and the father is a 28yo rich dude.

I wouldn't want that anyways.

Teenage pregnancies are something positive. What's negative is the fact like 99.9% of teen pregnancy in the west is out of wedlock.

Teenage pregnancies are something positive. What's negative is the fact like 99.9% of teen pregnancy in the west is out of wedlock.
CAUSING TEENAGE PREGNANCIES AS A TEEN IS A DREAM THAT EVERYONE ON EARTH IS TRYING TO GASLIGHT YOU INTO THINKING ITS A NIGHTMARE

Teenage years are the peak of your biological cycle

:feelskek: :feelskek:

My parents were not very chill, so even if I woke up as a 10/10 PSL Terachad in high school who impregnated a girl that I was in love with, they would have kicked me out and left me homeless.

I dont want to raise a Kid in this shithole where corruption and Inflation are rampant .
This too. No matter how good of a parent you are these days too, other kids will make your kid into a drone.

It terrifies me. Not because it's a bad thing. IT TERRIFIES ME BECAUSE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT IS A FANTASTICAL EUPHORIC DREAM. It would give me so much pleasure to put my seed in some neighborhood hussie as we go to school together. She notices she feels dfferent, and takes a test to realize she is pregnant. I tell her to abort, but she refuses, because SHE LOVES ME, and she believes that she was put on Earth to make BABIES with me. Hearing those words turns me the fuck on. I trust her irrationally at this moment, fuck it, this is a bluepilled LOVE FANTASY, and I'm LIVING IT.

She would have to drop out and homeschool, while I get an excuse to drop out and work more hours in some shitty job while I get a GED. Watching her grow more and more pregnant excites me, as it excites her. We would be bound, AS TEENAGERS, by this CRAZY GIFT OF LIFE, to build our lives together, and prepare for this new life incoming due to our teen lust. After this baby is born, we are still living under our parents' overly understanding care, as we continue on as irresponsible teens that fuck and play video games all day, and shirk most parental responsibilities to our parents. But nonetheless, we have a HEALTHY child we love. This we can't deny. A family we have built. Together. TEEN PREGNANCY as the foundation for a a stable life. Why the fuck should I have kids as a responsible adult with a mortgage to pay and a boss to report to???

thought about this for days, truly a painful thread.
my cope is i have never seen this happen in high school.

Stop schizoposting nigga this shit will never happen u just hurt urself thinking about it

This is the best possible scenario which makes it extremely unlikely. It's a fairy tale. If you, as a teen, got a teen girl pregnant, chances are she's a major whore and now she'll be a single mom and make your life hell. The kid probably won't be even yours.

the fantasy is that our moms will have to raise the kid more than we do. It's a way of fucking over the older generations that are already fucking us
Based scenario nonetheless. They still control most of the wealth while millennials are struggling to even get started on their lives.

My parents were not very chill, so even if I woke up as a 10/10 PSL Terachad in high school who impregnated a girl that I was in love with, they would have kicked me out and left me homeless.
IT STILL WOULD BE WORTH IT

fucking I want to cum inside teenage girl but then abort the vile spawn

This is the best possible scenario which makes it extremely unlikely. It's a fairy tale. If you, as a teen, got a teen girl pregnant, chances are she's a major whore and now she'll be a single mom and make your life hell. The kid probably won't be even yours.

Based scenario nonetheless. They still control most of the wealth while millennials are struggling to even get started on their lives.
Oyyyyyy veyyyyy

CASEY NEISTAT IS LIVING PROOF OF MY FUCKING DREAM :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I understand the dream of finding a meaningful life in a relationship and marriage. However you have to accept the fact that you're forced to work and pay for the child and spend time with your wife and kid. It doesn't necessarily rule out sex. You will be having a lot of sex in marriage. Honestly in my opinion is the juice worth the squeeze? And I am not a big fan of m g t o w, I think it's just cope, but I do think they are right about that particular circumstance. Marriages for cucks in the twenty first century.

Last edited:
I understand the dream of finding a meaningful life in a relationship and marriage. However you have to accept the fact that you're forced to work and pay for the child and spend time with your wife and kid. It doesn't necessarily rule out sex. You will be having a lot of sex in marriage. Honestly in my opinion is the juice worth the squeeze? And I am not a big fan of m g t o w, I think it's just cope, but I do think they are right about that particular circumstance. Marriages for cucks in the twenty first century.
but that's my whole point, like if you are an upper middle class teen that had a kid, you're not expected to work and pay for the child. You can pass that responsibility off to your parents and still fuck around, explore yourself, like every other teen

but that's my whole point, like if you are an upper middle class teen that had a kid, you're not expected to work and pay for the child. You can pass that responsibility off to your parents and still fuck around, explore yourself, like every other teen
That never happened to me. Nor anybody I went to high school with because the women all had abortions and ninety percent of the guys were incel.

Imagine marrying your virgin teacher and doing it with her after all the time you had a crush on her

Imagine marrying your virgin teacher and doing it with her after all the time you had a crush on her
2024 01 13 02 40 36 vili fualaau   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

I was around this boy's age when this happened. There is no gook i'm more jealous of, and she's not even a virgin. THEY HAD TRUE TEEN LOVE THAT EXTENDED PAST HER PRISON SENTENCE. He was with her till the day she died. They were doing it so much they got caught IN A CAR RANDOMLY

View attachment 1037363
I was around this boy's age when this happened. There is no gook i'm more jealous of, and she's not even a virgin. THEY HAD TRUE TEEN LOVE THAT EXTENDED PAST HER PRISON SENTENCE. He was with her till the day she died. They were doing it so much they got caught IN A CAR RANDOMLY
I know this story, sometimes I search teacher caught having sex with students in YouTube, and get jealous