Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Imagine you're a waiter at a bar & grill, typically hosting large parties.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It's a busy night, made more chaotic by the rowdy bachelorette party you just served. They're one round in, maybe they're drunk by now. Maybe they were drunk before they got here. Maybe that's just the way they are all the time. But the bride is choking on her Sizzlin' Chicken Fajita while one of her friends cries out in piercing vocal fry "DEEPTHROAT THAT SHIT, BETCH!!!"

Do you wonder about the husband? If he's going to be betrayed tonight? What kinds of people come to this bar & grill? Are they the kinds of people who would go to a strip club later tonight? What kind of strip clubs does your city host? You're a heterosexual man, so you don't know about the male strip clubs. But you have a feeling that maybe, hopefully, your city is a little tamer than most when it comes to strip clubs. But then, the law doesn't "really" matter when it comes to strip clubs.

They're ready for the bill. They'll be paying by debit card. You notice the name on the card. No, you don't make a point to memorize it, but you saw it. And because you're a human being with a heart, you can't stop thinking about that group because you're wondering about the groom to be.

Now it's midnight and you're back at home. You still remember the name on the debit card. It's not a crime to remember a name on a debit card. But curiosity overtakes you. You decided to search the name. A quick rabbit hole later, and you've found the groom's Facebook page.

Do you reach out to the groom? And if so, what do you say?

You're a heterosexual man
@dreadtheblackpill isn't, @FamilyGuy1999 can confirm this.
They're ready for the bill. They'll be paying by debit card. You notice the name on the card. No, you don't make a point to memorize it, but you saw it. And because you're a human being with a heart, you can't stop thinking about that group because you're wondering about the groom to be.
Honestly this shit happens and if I was there I’d feel terrible for the groom.
Now it's midnight and you're back at home. You still remember the name on the debit card. It's not a crime to remember a name on a debit card. But curiosity overtakes you. You decided to search the name. A quick rabbit hole later, and you've found the groom's Facebook page.
Something I’d do ngl.
Do you reach out to the groom? And if so, what do you say?
I’d say: hey bro your wife is about to get dicked down by Tyrone in the strip club, when she leaves you a few years later with half your money join us at incels.is!

I'd order some food with the cc info ngl

I'd say: "Hi. You're about to become a cuck. The place where your bride is... hurry up!"

You just imagined a scene from Bad Moms 3, the rivetting and sassy 3rd part that everyone's talking about!

It's out next year I advise all to check it out at your local theatre :D

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back