Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR YOUNGCELS (17-20)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Over for youngcels

this thread again

Lol dude I know a guy who was incel then at 28 he became chadlite because he worked hard on himself...

Even then it ain't worth it. Foids nothing but trouble
Are you from cucktears lol? :soy:

I’m 16, used to fall for it also.Ended uo making it worse. I thought if I “worked out and got big and strong people will like me : D”. Now I have a weird ass build where I’m strong but not like I thought it would look. WHERE ARE MY MUSCLES AND 6 PACK? WTF?!? Now I live as fucking irl Wario

I’m 16, used to fall for it also.Ended uo making it worse. I thought if I “worked out and got big and strong people will like me : D”. Now I have a weird ass build where I’m strong but not like I thought it would look. WHERE ARE MY MUSCLES AND 6 PACK? WTF?!? Now I live as fucking irl Wario
At your height it’s over

jew stats tbh
you can't just call your autistic incels.co meme stats real and the official stats jew stats without any reasoning behind this

over for youngcels on .co. damn bro

Oldcels here don't realize just HOW bad it is in gen z. Tik Tok E-Chads get fucking worshipped 24/7 the competition is insane. I tried to physique maxx in highschool but there were dudes who trained 1/2 the time as me and were already taking gear JFL not that it matters to foids they still flock to them anyways.

You should stop with that sub 7inch is dicklet meme. Most of the guys fakes it and in reality like only 2% guys have that.

I also saw people with less impressive stats than that have nonfat gfs all the time. Your locations dating scene doesnt apply everywhere