Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Impossible. I saw a young ok looking homeless foid today.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
It's not the first time I saw her. I paid her no attention before as I thought shes just some fucking hipster because shes sitting next to a bar always so I thought shes just chilling there but now that I think of it I see her there everyday. Why am I writing about this? Because I never fucking saw a gl homeless foid before in my life. And believe me, from where I come from, I see 4-5 new homeless people everyday. I wonder how long she'll stay homeless? Probably some oldcel will invite her to his house and let her live with him for free in return for hard fuck and sex.

I wanted to take pic because this is so rare like a living antic but I'm too high inhib to take a pic of her.

Anyway, I think she is homeless because she got kicked out of university and can't pay her debt off and probably her parents not here or maybe shes an exchange student or some shit, either way she gives off the student vibe from what I seen. Lol I wonder where the fuck she goes at night coz it's cold as fuck here.

I am taking bets from you people. How long will this 5-6/10 foid stay homeless? It's only a matter of time until fuckers start some funding campaign or some faggots will take her off the streets offer her a job, etc. While all the other ugly oldcel homeless hobos here starve to death. Just 5mins after seeing her I saw some massive oldcel hobo walking towards me, he was so disgusting I can't believe but I did mog him hard, probably first time in my life I mogged someone hard. I mean not really difficult I think only deformedcels would not mog this guy hard since he was old + looked like he is about to die ded srs.

But that made me think. Even fucking hobo foids, the lowest of the low in the society mog all the hobo males. JFL at this shit fucking foids have it easier even when they are homeless. I reckon in a week or so I won't see her again.

I fucking reckon in a year or so.

She will be making more money than me.

It's fucking over.

Next time I walk past her I'll throw my burger at her. But first I must get proper drunk to become low inhib god.

When I drink alcohol. Holy fuck. I am low inhib god as fuck. I talk to 10/10 staceys, I fucking even went brothel once. But I got kicked out because I told the foids there that they are so fucking ugly. The alpha bouncer guy did not like that and threw me the fuck out. I wanted to fight him too even though I'm weak as fuck. That's why I don't drink no more.

I am also a bit drunk now which is why all of this is one incoherent rambling.

Have a nice day.

homeless foids are extremely rare

homeless foids are extremely rare

Especially good looking young ones. She was 22-26 max. Young face, good looking. She was homeless but did not have the 'homeless' look if you know what I mean. I wonder how the fuck shes homeless shes a fucking foid she can literally make money with just her body holy fuck they have it so easy.

When I drink alcohol. Holy fuck. I am low inhib god as fuck. I talk to 10/10 staceys, I fucking even went brothel once. But I got kicked out because I told the foids there that they are so fucking ugly. The alpha bouncer guy did not like that and threw me the fuck out. I wanted to fight him too even though I'm weak as fuck. That's why I don't drink no more.

You should have conquered that place.

Homeless dude is starving and nobody ever gives him anything. Homeless girl probably has people offering her help at every corner.

P.S: Quit drinking. This is coming from a guy who fucked up his heart and pancreas because of drinking. And that's the least of the consequences.

She is probably getting pounded by some dude right now in exchange for a bed.

She is probably getting pounded by some dude right now in exchange for a bed.
Exactly, so it is literally impossible for a foid to be homeless because there is some average cuck, not even a ugly deformed one, looking to save her and she'd have to be super low IQ to not realize this

Probably doing it for attention

If you want to take a photo then start taking a video on your phone and have your arm casually hanging on your side holding your phone. This allows you to cover the screen with your body so people don't see it recording and you get a straight on view of her with the phone. Nonchalantly walk by her pointing your phone at her and you can take screenshots from there. You can also have headphones plugged in to make it less suspicious.​

Impossible, you're right. In general they larp as hobo to piss daddy.
When they'd be tired of that silly game, they'd go back to their life.
The only homeless you'd see out there are men. Nobody give a fuck about them.
In fact they wish they could drop dead.

i saw a non overweight blonde (around 30 years old) homeless foid last week, didn’t believe it tbh probably was a social experiment or a druggy, only matter of time before she gets a betabuxx assuming she was really homeless

I will go outside now and see if shes still there.

Argh I know that feel, man. I harassed foids non stop when I got drunk in the past. So bad there wasn't any brothels nearby

She wasn't there ;( Probably at home fucking a chad.

I have never seen a homeless woman in my life and i've seen hundreds maybe up to a thousand homeless people. I do not believe there is such a thing as a homeless woman. Women always have a place to stay if they want, it just depends on how desperate they are.

- IT ANNOUNCEMENT, GET IN HERE FAGGOTS. -
I'm really glad the IT cucks found this post. You gave me a great laugh reading your worthless triggered replies. Like insulting me will have any effect. The one benefit of being at the bottom is you can't possibly fall any lower in the social ladder. Something you privileged and disillusioned normies will never understand. Just be aware and remember that a rat backed into a corner will lash out viciously at its attacker regardless of the consequences. Think about this when you try to doxx and ruin incels lives here. Really think about this hard you fucks. Because you are playing with fire with men who do not have much to lose.

Just saying... Don't go around asking "How did this happen!?!?!" in the aftermath.

But for future sake, I'll spare you the time and tell you a secret. This forum is used for unfiltered venting, this is our space to say whatever we feel like saying (within legal reasons). You are literally 0 fucking iq if you take everything literally here. If you are so up in arms about safe spaces then practice what you preach and fuck off, leave us be. Not like we give a shit what you think about us anyway, In fact, we find it quite flattering that there is a collective bunch of faggots that follow our posts and document what we say here. It's almost a way of statusmaxxing. We might be losers, but you are even more pathetic than us, ngl I feel superior to you even if I am realistic about my place in society. Ngl, I mog all of you IT cucks and so does everyone here. I would never even touch that diseased reddit if not for somebody linking me there btw.

And to the guy who made that post on reddit, I'll fucking skin you alive (In Roblox).

Advanced

5. Homelessmaxxing - I'm pretty sure there are areas where you can find significantly more homeless women than homeless men, especially near women shelters, this strat will require a car and house/apartment to be done effectively (or at all), you can just drive around these areas, soliciting homeless bitches, preferably the young teen looking ones that are likely runaways, the older they are, they more likely they have an std and is a "pro" (already selling ass), if you get yourself some young teen runaway (18 of course..... maybe) the risk is high, but you take her home, give her a meal and a shower, and I'm sure her time on the street gives her an understanding of "the deal", she'll likely fuck, then you can bargain further from their, she can lodge at your place in trade for sex until she can "pick herself up" or decides to go somewhere else.

If you have a "weed guy" better yet, you'll be able to get her to fuck easily with some free weed every now and then

Heck do up some contracts and hire her as an in house maid just to have a good alibi - "I gave a homeless woman a job, the sex was consensual, it was not solicitation" lol

Alot of homeless foids start out like that and get into drugs. It's all down hill from there.

hope some someone rapes her

Hanging out in front of bar = who're!

She was at work... Jfl.

Probably a crackwhore. She could have sucked your dick for 5 dollars, missed the opportunity.

You encounter homeless to often . Did you give her burger?

HOW HARD IS IT TO TAKE A PICTURE
Just act like you are doing something on your phone and take the photo ffs

No it was just Avril Lavigne filming a new music video

It's on a volunteer basis. Foids can get support and housing instantly.
She is just milking it for her own experience in life, to tell her victim story, and inevitably gain attention.

HOW HARD IS IT TO TAKE A PICTURE
Just act like you are doing something on your phone and take the photo ffs

It's over for highinhibcels

wonder if this is for one of those social experiement videos I see on youtube

She was not there today, like I suspected. I doubt I will see her there again. I bet she was some larping thot.

If you see her again try to talk to her.

It’s probabaly a social experiment for her YouTube channel lol

Don't fall for it, they're drug addicts and mentally unsound.

Not only that they have boyfriends.

There's one that hangs out at the Walmart here, in 20s. She would be good looking if she didn't have the classic white trash substance abuse look.

Hangs out with a sob story sign and puppy dog eyes, actually saw some incel looking dude on a scooter talking to her once.

However, one evening I saw her with her equally white trash looking bf. They're running a pan-handling racket trying to get drug money.

I haven't seen her there today either. It's over. She was some larping thot.

LOL I SAW HER TODAY AGAIN...

There was 2 FUCKING oldcels that tried to fuck her.

JFL at this shit.

DED SRS

I was talking to a shop. I saw here there some oldcel was talking to her trying to fuck her probably he was seating next to her loool.

When I was going back ANOTHER FUCKING RETIRED CHADLITE WAS TALKING TO HER

Lol at this shit...

Did u ever see somebody talk to ur local homeless hobo like this? I sure as hell didn't

my whole life i maybe saw like 5 homeless people overall. where i live they are non existent. only see them if i go into big towns or smth