Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion improving reading comprehension

can i improve reading comprehension ?

• yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Kselectedvirgin

Kselectedvirgin

cortisol destroyed my testosterone and my head
i want to improve my readiong comprehension to be able of reading philosophy books.

Have you improved yours?

How can i improve mine?

It can be trained?

Just read and try to understand. Overtime you'll start to understand the old phrasing and wording.

Just read and try to understand. Overtime you'll start to understand the old phrasing and wording.
this nigga readin old church slavonic or smthn

this nigga readin old church slavonic or smthn
The man who is solicitous about a surviving fame, considers not thateach one of those who remember him, must soon die himself, and so musthis successor a little after him, till at last this remembrance be extinguished,which is handed down through a series of stupid perishing admirers. Grantyour memory were immortal, and these immortal, who retain it; yet whatis that to thee? Not to say, what is that to the dead? but what is it to theliving, except * for some further view? In the mean time, you unseasonablyquit what nature hath put in your power, by grasping at something elsedependent on another

The man who is solicitous about a surviving fame, considers not thateach one of those who remember him, must soon die himself, and so musthis successor a little after him, till at last this remembrance be extinguished,which is handed down through a series of stupid perishing admirers. Grantyour memory were immortal, and these immortal, who retain it; yet whatis that to thee? Not to say, what is that to the dead? but what is it to theliving, except * for some further view? In the mean time, you unseasonablyquit what nature hath put in your power, by grasping at something elsedependent on another
i did read the meditations but i only read the gregory hays translatoin

It's completely doable. You have to work your way up. I don't think you can go to Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra not having read much of anything before

It's completely doable. You have to work your way up. I don't think you can go to Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra not having read much of anything before
If you plan on doing this, I recommend Emil Cioran's "On the Heights of Despair". Not only is it blackpill philosphy (about life, not women, Cioran was married), it's a digestible read, at least for me