Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In 2020 if you're Chin doesn't look like this it's OVER

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★

Her chin mogs me to oblivion and back.

Its over for Chinlets

She found love too, her looks equivalent found ROPE.

My goodness, people mock my mares but there are "men" who fuck that ogress... As if that wasn't below bestiality.

My goodness, people mock my mares but there are "men" who fuck that ogress... As if that wasn't below bestiality.
Do you actually fuck horses or is this just a fantasy of yours?

Do you actually fuck horses or is this just a fantasy of yours?
Will you too bully me if I tell you it's for real?

She looks like the astronaut from Toy Story.

Venne's looksmatch

Even at his best looking, you knew he was hideous.

NzE3LDUzOCxBQUFBQU0wQ0dnSTEtNA2

No I won't lol
Nevertheless, the disbelief sort of implies that doing this is very edgy and somehow worse than to fuck the hambeast in that video.
Think of it, that hambeast also has bad genetics and is legit ugly, a mare is aesthetically pleasing and has good genetics. (horse breeding is actually subject to intense eugenics when you think of it)

Nevertheless, the disbelief sort of implies that doing this is very edgy and somehow worse than to fuck the hambeast in that video.
Think of it, that hambeast also has bad genetics and is legit ugly, a mare is aesthetically pleasing and has good genetics. (horse breeding is actually subject to intense eugenics when you think of it)
No I was just curious and I don't judge people for anything.

This should be the #1 rule on this board

what was wrong with the girl sitting next to the other girl with the messed up hand. She didn't seem to have anything wrong

She has a husband aswell.
Imagine that, even the most subhuman, cartoon looking women can get a fucking long term relationship.

It's fucking over.

jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with her