Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In brazil, any random foid has at least 5k followers on Instacuck

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
Before social media, these women would only be desired by men who were part of their social circle at school and work and now they have access to entire world fucking chads

All brazilian women r BBC or BWC only

south/central america is one of the worst places to be incel

BEFORE SOCIAL MEDIA AND INTERNET, TO FUCK A FOID WAS SO MUCH EASIER, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE THESE RETARDED STANDARDS DUE TO SOCIAL MEDIA, FUUUUUCKKK I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATIOONNNNNNNN.
IF I WAS BORN IN 1970, I WOULD HAVE ASCENDED AT 20 YO IN 1990. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

also one of the worst places to be non nt
they have giga low inghib extroverted culture, if you're not like others it's over for you.

south/central america is one of the worst places to be incel
Not if you are native american and live in a 100% native american city, the end of human sexual selection evolution is monogamy where everyone is chad/stacy in an unchanging environment.

BEFORE SOCIAL MEDIA AND INTERNET, TO FUCK A FOID WAS SO MUCH EASIER, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE THESE RETARDED STANDARDS DUE TO SOCIAL MEDIA, FUUUUUCKKK I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATIOONNNNNNNN.
IF I WAS BORN IN 1970, I WOULD HAVE ASCENDED AT 20 YO IN 1990. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
It's simply over, every incel in my shit country needs go er :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Before social media, these women would only be desired by men who were part of their social circle at school and work and now they have access to entire world fucking chads
Oy vey