Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In front of her BF, She gives her number to another guy

That's harsh. I don't even know what I would do.

It's good he said something but I think he could have phrased it better. Really awkward situation though and in the heat of the moment it's probably really hard to know what to say or do.

It's also hard to say for sure if she's genuinely into the guy or just being polite... I know that sounds naive but I think it's true that some women just nod along with things because they don't want to be rude or confrontational.

That’s what happens if you oofy-doofy maxx @Zer0/∞

This is why men MUST hit their women to keep them in place

He watched like the cuck he is. Men without dignity is the norm. :feelsUgh:

LMFAO. this is what happen if any of you retards manage to actually get a gf. she will never love you and you will always have to be on guard when she's in public. you will never be able to relax and enjoy it. the world is dog eat dog and there is plenty of hungry men much better than you who will be swarming around your girl like sharks waiting to go in for the kill

I just cannot imagine what I would do in this situation. It's a very severe insult on my manhood, I guess I may stabb him.

That’s what happens if you oofy-doofy maxx @Zer0/∞
Indeed. Why so many manosphere guys praise this oofy doofy shit is beyond me, unless you enjoy being a masochistic cuck.

Average foid in 2022.

Someone in the comments said it's fake and staged from shit tok

But obviously this situation happens

That douchebag sensed some weakness in the guy and went in. The guy should've told him to go away, if not then grabbed his phone and smashed it on the floor.

Can't tell if its staged or not.

:society: Why "ascending" to this?

If a girl's acting this way then she's automatically just a booty call.

[UWSL]How can any guy take a relationship like this one seriously when the woman's giving her number out to other guys... [/UWSL]

Brutal he got cucked:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Realistically he should have just punched the dude or left the foid( in vedio game)

The guy has no self respect whatsoever, not really surprising though the state of men in 2022.