Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In GTA you can be anything

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
In real life they pay subhumans so little you barely own anything

I wish I lived in gtav.exe

"You can be anything you set your mind to in this world, inkwell, just not rich, happy or in a relationship." :foidSoy: :soy:

IN GTA i said, Not irl!
simon cowell GIF

You can go ER without repercutions

I am GTAV.exe + mods maxxed

I am GTAV.exe + mods maxxed
Which ones? I have the dismemberment mod, realistic weapon sounds mod, and realistic blood mod so far as far as realism goes. :ping:

Which ones? I have the dismemberment mod, realistic weapon sounds mod, and realistic blood mod so far as far as realism goes. :ping:
I mostly just download IRL cars, realistic graphics and house mods to make the game more immersive. I quit playing a while ago but I also want to install some updated police wanted system and other mods.

Tbh I don’t care about GTA V anymore since I’ve been playing that shit since 2013, I’d rather just wait for GTA 6 that will be coming out in the next 3 years.

I mostly just download IRL cars, realistic graphics and house mods to make the game more immersive. I quit playing a while ago but I also want to install some updated police wanted system and other mods.

Tbh I don’t care about GTA V anymore since I’ve been playing that shit since 2013, I’d rather just wait for GTA 6 that will be coming out in the next 3 years.
The story is about a latino woman with a fat bouncing ass killing cops and romeo and juliet bonnie and clyde action, IT WILL BE SHIT! GARBAGE!

The story is about a latino woman with a fat bouncing ass killing cops and romeo and juliet bonnie and clyde action, IT WILL BE SHIT! GARBAGE!
I just get the games for the mods anyway and the mechanics for GTA 6 will be more realistic and a bigger maps.

Anyone who has played most GTAs in the franchise GTA V story wasn’t even THAT good.

I just get the games for the mods anyway and the mechanics for GTA 6 will be more realistic and a bigger maps.

Anyone who has played most GTAs in the franchise GTA V story wasn’t even THAT good.
The story was good once you reach 50%

I decided to live my GTA 5 life on easy mode and used cheat engine to give myself 1 billion dollars.

I can be black

I decided to live my GTA 5 life on easy mode and used cheat engine to give myself 1 billion dollars.
Hopefully the singleplayer, Otherwise youll be banned!

When I was playing gta online back in the day, my character was a black dude bc I thought it would be more realistic to have a black guy doing the stuff you do on this game :feelshaha:

Plus I made him looking like a rasta

When I was playing gta online back in the day, my character was a black dude bc I thought it would be more realistic to have a black guy doing the stuff you do on this game :feelshaha:

Plus I made him looking like a rasta
Rastas are for peace, You should have made him a gang baller instead or a Grove Street OG

Rastas are for peace, You should have made him a gang baller instead or a Grove Street OG
I was 13 yo when I created it, I just wanted to do a cliché black guy :feelshaha:

I was 13 yo when I created it, I just wanted to do a cliché black guy :feelshaha:
I played since ps3, Same with Cod MW3 The new york campaigns and germany campaigns was amazing, Where i got to fight next to a rheinmetalltank or fight the russians off in the new york stock exchange because they attack there.

I played since ps3, Same with Cod MW3 The new york campaigns and germany campaigns was amazing, Where i got to fight next to a rheinmetalltank or fight the russians off in the new york stock exchange because they attack there.
Yeah MW really was a great series too ngl

MW3 had the best war, MW2 had the best stealth and mw1 had the best landscapes and terrorists, MW3 and MW2 had the best russian enemies, I dont always know if im fighting jihad or russians in the first mw xD

I have the Call of duty black ops aswell, Up till the 3rd, 3rd campaign sucks, 1 and 2nd is the best in cod BO, Vietnam, M60 rambo action, CHOppERs, You name it, I rebought the games about 2 yrs ago for pc, Till then i played these games on my PS3, I remember i had it for x360 once but it broke and singleplayer was free on the ps3 so it was easier when i was younger.

Their videos are really funny indeed.
I haven't watched the latest one yet.
Could you resend me the AVI dudes YT? Think we spoke about him a few months ago but i cant french so i dont remember, I have notepad open, Link works fine too!

Last edited:
GTA: teaching future incels the noble skill of robbing and killing hookers (trickonomics, if you will).

Could you resend me the AVI dudes YT? Think we spoke about him a few months ago but i cant french so i dont remember, I have notepad open, Link works fine too!
Wdym?

GTA: teaching future incels the noble skill of robbing and killing hookers (trickonomics, if you will).
I love playing in the south where all the rednecks are, YU GONNA FUCKING PAY FUR THIS, Brings out shotgun and proceeds to shoot me after stepping out of a tractor, This balding 50 year old redneck JFL., Shoots him steals his tractor and proceeds to go on a rampage with the jew weapon uzi and shoots everything in sights while listening to the country station, JFL

gta v becomes boring after you finish the story line
all the secondary missions are pretty much pointless

Hopefully the singleplayer, Otherwise youll be banned!
Just checked, level 1500 and have 1.4 billion and still not banned, I did the cheat like 2 years ago.

In real life they pay subhumans so little you barely own anything
I always wondered if I was a Chad would employers look at me with admiration and hire me on the spot give me a quarter annual raises and have [femoid] coworkers have sex with me in the bathroom. How things would have been different had I had attractive genetics. This also explains why I was fired from most jobs and bullied endlessly in my work environment. I look like a twelve-year-old with a Middle aged face and Is very weak short frame. I do not deny for one second I have been most Likely mistreated due to my height and un attractive features. The social isolation I suffered as a kid due to my looks affected me in my adult life so I can't even pull the just be social bro card because. I'm denied of that ability. No social skills plus awful looks equals life of poverty and loneliness.

Just checked, level 1500 and have 1.4 billion and still not banned, I did the cheat like 2 years ago.
I dont cheat and i own a kosatka now and a nice place

I dont cheat and i own a kosatka now and a nice place
I used to play legit on console and it does feel good earning everything legit, I just cheated on pc because I couldn't be assed to sink hundreds of hours into the game.

I used to play legit on console and it does feel good earning everything legit, I just cheated on pc because I couldn't be assed to sink hundreds of hours into the game.
Risky but honest