Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In just two hours I ll forever miss on teenage love

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
In just two hours I ll be in my twenties.
Its never been so over, and Im realizing no that with each hour it becomes more over than ever before.
Like I think I had chances to ascend in my teenage years if I wont be so schizo retard, but now it all will be gone... With every hour I become more schizophrenic, lose more hair, getting older and older.
But sill its not that bad, early morning my Chad uncle (that said that I ll probably lose virginity at 35) will choose me new trousers, cool jeans, how he promised, and we will buy it. Then I ll ldar at home and then, at 10 pm, go with my childhood friend to drink together in local bar when we will be till the morning, BARAG (EDITED) BARAG (EDITED) BARAG (EDITED) BARAG (EDITED) BARAG (EDITED) BARAG (EDITED) BARAG (EDITED) We decided to move to rental appartament with him, I think it ll help me ascend.
Like I said that its not that bad, it still could be much worse... I still hope it will become better and will find a girlfriend, start a family and have kids.
I wish all of you, my friends, luck finding girl, you want and dont lose hope, becouse hope is the thing that distance us all form roping...

Thank you, dear offtopic, for what you did for me, anyway sry if my english is bad (as always)

Last edited:
Once you missed teen love it's truly over

he also said once that his sister likes me, but I dont believe him, she s nice mentally ill legal tomboy loli, but how I see she isnt interested in me...

Nice humblebrag faggot.

Never come back okay?

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

You missed out on it when you turned 18 bro

Calm down, gorilla sama, it was a joke from my friend I think , I didnt intend to offend you, gorilla sama
Too late buddy boyo, you shall now face the wrath of gorilla sama.

Meh dude the battle was lost when your egg and sperm were fused. Or lost when women got the right to vote. Don't sweat it you had no control over this.

This is brutal bro.Teen love pill has completely annihilated me

I'll be there in a year. Unless I end this bullshit.

Brutal to read that @SryMyEnglish but hbd

Brutal brocel , missing out on teen love , you'll never recover. Wish you a hbd

my Chad uncle
my childhood friend
to drink together

Damn this is such suifuel for me. You have so much support around you, and people still believe in you. Don't listen to anyone here who tells you that it's still over (even though it's probably true) you have to delude yourself and think that things are going to improve. There's a certain euphoria and rush you get when you have hope for the future, that if you keep working hard then in just a few months you will make it and your life will be great. Don't give up (until your late 20's).

Welcome to the 20s club.

nice happy birthday enjoy with ur friends

you're middleagecel now

Happy birthday bro :dab::dab::dab:

op is chad in disguise

Congrats, you are no longer a youngcel

Damn this is such suifuel for me. You have so much support around you, and people still believe in you. Don't listen to anyone here who tells you that it's still over (even though it's probably true) you have to delude yourself and think that things are going to improve. There's a certain euphoria and rush you get when you have hope for the future, that if you keep working hard then in just a few months you will make it and your life will be great. Don't give up (until your late 20's).
Yes man, I understand that my situation could be much worse, its too sad many incels dont have even this level of life quality
Welcome to the 20s club.
nice happy birthday enjoy with ur friends
I have only one friend, my childhood friend, whom I can hang out with
Happy birthday bro :dab::dab::dab:
Congrats, you are no longer a youngcel
Thank you bros, heres your dophamine rush
op is chad in disguise
No, I NW3 balding schizo creep

Wait until you turn 30, you ain't seen nothing yet :reeeeee:

another agepill. the most brutal pill to swallow

lie about your age. im 17 and ill always say im 17 even when im 23.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I DONT WANT TO GET O L D

happy birthday bro, maybe u can fuck some hooker and close your eyes to pretend its your oneitis

Hi how did it feel? Not too bad I hope