Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In my room while my brother's with his foid

UselessAlways

UselessAlways

Greycel
My brother has his foid over, they've currently locked themselves in the bathroom and it's obvious what they're doing in there.

Just want to end it why should I have to suffer like this. I need to piss so bad but I can't even do that im just done.

Piss on them when they'll leave the bathroom

honestly if i had a brother who's suffering, i would have the self awareness and consideration to not flaunt my gf near him. don't let him get away with this

pls record them

Bang on the door and shout "My time is now!".

Break down the door and attack them

embarrass ur brother in front of the foid any way you can:feelsdevil:
fuck them

Throw a bucket of water on them

My brother has his foid over, they've currently locked themselves in the bathroom and it's obvious what they're doing in there.

Just want to end it why should I have to suffer like this. I need to piss so bad but I can't even do that im just done.
Grab a baseball bat and smack him over the head with it then punch him while he's down. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Then grab the foid and:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgSNA4xtlBU

(In Sims 4 Dating Simulator ofc):feelskek::feelskek:

tell them to get their hell out of the bathroom. they're disgusting degenerates tell ur parents if u have to. just cuz they cant get a room doesn't mean they get to defile a shared bathroom.
It's been a while too, parents don't get back for a week so he thinks he can do whatever
honestly if i had a brother who's suffering, i would have the self awareness and consideration to not flaunt my gf near him. don't let him get away with this
He always does it, it's torture

Right now I so badly want to
Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

Beat up your brother in front of his gf

Notice how the shameless foids always pick bathrooms for their foid slut- doings, piss on them :feelsautistic: