Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In Regards to abusive male partners

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Recently an Instagram influencer had her remains found in the wilderness, and the world is losing its shit. I would know nothing about this if I hadn’t seen it on tv, there has been quite a lot of attention drawn to the simple case, everyone seems to look at this case and highlight how awful and evil this Brian Laundry guy is.

Either way, this awful man was her fiancé, she chose him and could of left him. But she wanted to be with him even if that meant getting hurt.

“How do you know?” Well abusive partners aren’t regular healthy people who start abusing their wife or whatever. They have behaviors and mannerisms that can be weeded out by a four year old. Failure to acknowledge and accept a partner’s inadequacy is extremely crucial and ignored by the modern generation for things lacking value like looks, money, status etc.. There was either a build up or he had always been on the verge of killing her, her failure to make good decisions killed her in the end.

It’s a brutal lesson for some but it is true and more women and perhaps men will learn this over time and regret.

Last edited:
Dark Triad is one of the strongest theories.

The catch is most are unwilling to become a dark traid satanic asshole to get foids

The catch is most are unwilling to become a dark traid satanic asshole to get foids
The dark triad works on foids because they see themselves as in the mirror. The dark triad describes the foid's mind set :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Dark triad maXxing is cope. Foids are only attracted to guenuine psychopaths anyway.

Dark triad only works with good looks

Foids should go for autistic men like me but no, they prefer abusive pricks so sod them and their own fault.

Dark triad only works with good looks
Haha it's unbelievable that idiots are still saying this...

Literally the guy posted in OP does not have good looks.

I know now, through years of painful observation, that many incels simply are not capable of learning. And very painful and disappointing this revelation was to me.

Haha it's unbelievable that idiots are still saying this...

Literally the guy posted in OP does not have good looks.

I know now, through years of painful observation, that many incels simply are not capable of learning. And very painful and disappointing this revelation was to me.
Brb using imagination cuz no pics

Brb using imagination cuz no pics
It was the Gabby Petito foid bf, that been in the news.

I think you have seen, and also have seen many examples in the past, but have instinctively ignored them as a coping mechanism. Your quick 'no pics' reply is telling of this imo, like instinctive deflection from something you wish not to be true.

The coping mechanisms of incels actually are quite fascinating.

It was the Gabby Petito foid bf, that been in the news.

I think you have seen, and also have seen many examples in the past, but have instinctively ignored them as a coping mechanism. Your quick 'no pics' reply is telling of this imo, like instinctive deflection from something you wish not to be true.

The coping mechanisms of incels actually are quite fascinating.
he mogs the entire forum :feelskek:

he mogs the entire forum :feelskek:
I see. So yeh I understand now you must be a very physically unattractive incel... I've learnt also that a few of these exist also

I can assure you most here are of average normie looks range, some even higher particularly as many here have some form of autism

I see. So yeh I understand now you must be a very physically unattractive incel... I've learnt also that a few of these exist also

I can assure you most here are of average normie looks range, some even higher particularly as many here have some form of autism
Cope, most of the people here are pretty physically unattractive
there are fakecels and normalscum lurking and trying to blend in though

This guy's paintings are actually very morbid. Remind those of serial killers. No doubt, he must be showing huge Red flags from the start. But its only 'toxic and misogynistic' :soy::foidSoy: incels who give off creepy vibes.

D16c9593689d409df5064f3daec300c7

Personality doesnt matter.

This guy's paintings are actually very morbid. Remind those of serial killers. No doubt, he must be showing huge Red flags from the start. But its only 'toxic and misogynistic' :soy::foidSoy: incels who give off creepy vibes.

View attachment 499797
That’s a red flag on a platter but females can’t seem to realize that

Personality doesnt matter.
That’s why she died. Because she was infatuated with everything he offered like pleasure, looks and status. She did not care about what background he came from or if he even cared about her, there are signs, but women tend to not care because of how good looking a man is.