Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's amazing how stupid most men are in regards to women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've known so many guys who will repeatedly simp over and try to win over a woman when it's obvious she has no interest in him and is just playing him. Whenever I try to tell them this they always get mad. They hate the truth. They'd rather lose at a game over and over again then be told they'll never win it

A man's horniness is of higher priority than other dude's words.

Some men would prefer the slim chance of acension rather than accepting the fact that it might not happen. I think the best way to avoid that simp mindset is to be obviously be open to any advances from women even if it's pity sex, but DO NOT humiliate yourself and adore women while they're sitting there getting fucked.

A man's horniness is of higher priority than other dude's words.
ff252c077aab7eaa9980c702142ae3abff-wojak-00.2x.w710.jpg

I've known so many guys who will repeatedly simp over and try to win over a woman when it's obvious she has no interest in him and is just playing him
it's often called "being a man" among normies :lul:

I've been there. I've been the simp that did favors for foids, when I was bluepilled, but luckily, I never lost too much though. Most were things that required very little effort but I still got cucked.

Looking back at it now, its painful to know that, all along, I was being used.

I don't blame normies. SOMETIMES, for some of them, it actually works, some of the time.

But it will NEVER, EVER, EVER work for us.

I've known so many guys who will repeatedly simp over and try to win over a woman when it's obvious she has no interest in him and is just playing him.
I was guilty of this in the past, it’s a truly miserable existence. I hate everyone who does it, because they are abusing themselves.

I've known so many guys who will repeatedly simp over and try to win over a woman when it's obvious she has no interest in him and is just playing him. Whenever I try to tell them this they always get mad. They hate the truth. They'd rather lose at a game over and over again then be told they'll never win it
I troll blue pilled incel in denial guys it’s funny to see them destroy their lives over foids they have no chance with

Whenever I tell an ugly guy that they won't be able to pull girls, they always makes excuses like, "not all girls are like that" "it just takes time" "ive see many guys pull girls with just personality" blah blah blah, if you are not good-looking, you won't pull girls, it's that simple

Whenever I tell an ugly guy that they won't be able to pull girls, they always makes excuses like, "not all girls are like that" "it just takes time" "ive see many guys pull girls with just personality" blah blah blah, if you are not good-looking, you won't pull girls, it's that simple

I spent my twenties and early thirties realising that. The 'game' is simply not activated. It is discrimination
on a very high level.

Biologically they have no other option then to become a footstool and have a 1% chance of breeding as a betabux rather than give up.

The Foid as always will bleed the normie dry of $

Fuck this sounds like me at work.

I need to grow a pair.

They think you want to take the bicth away from them or for yourself
That's how normies brain work.
( I remember explaining to them that some guy, Chad's,can have a lot of women and sex, more than the average men, their replay was : I bet that chads isn't you.
Jfl)

It's pure denial.

They'd have to be sodomized by her broomstick before they catch on

I troll blue pilled incel in denial guys it’s funny to see them destroy their lives over foids they have no chance with

based you should go one step further and show them getting cucked with their oneitis getting clapped by chad
nothing breaks a simps heart harder than his crush getting pounded by chad/tyrone

they always either get humble and sometimes even rope :forcedsmile:

based you should go one step further and show them getting cucked with their oneitis getting clapped by chad
nothing breaks a simps heart harder than his crush getting pounded by chad/tyrone

they always either get humble and sometimes even rope :forcedsmile:
Fucking goddamn retards I did that to one low tier Normie and he got into mass depression what a weak cuck

Unfortunately they have to snap out of it themselves.

Fucking goddamn retards I did that to one low tier Normie and he got into mass depression what a weak cuck
too many normies are like that fellow kikecel :feelsLSD:

my curry friend's brother went into depression cuz his pajeeta foid cheated on him :feelskek:

They think you want to take the bicth away from them or for yourself
That's how normies brain work.
( I remember explaining to them that some guy, Chad's,can have a lot of women and sex, more than the average men, their replay was : I bet that chads isn't you.
Jfl)
They are all petty dorks possessed by jealousy, outdoing one another in an attempt to impress some Devil.
It´s a sad sight when you look at it from a far away distance.

Most men are redpilled or bluepilled these niggas are ridiculous. I've seen the sheer stupidity of looksfags.org and the trucel curries on there hoping to score a white stacy are gigamegaretarded. I can't imagine all that effort for some used up pussy.

Most men develop a perfect image of women, and they do everything to prevent it from shattering for the sake of their sanity. Think about it, from a very young age, boys are told to “care about girls” and treat them with respect, “this is not how you treat a girl :foidSoy:” “you don’t hit a girl :foidSoy:” while girls are never taught the same set of principles. I’ve never heard roasties being told how to treat men with dignity, if anything, it’s the opposite, they’re encouraged for hating men. A lot of games popular with kids (Zelda, Mario, etc.) involved saving a foid, making it look like a lifetime goal or conquest.

It’s funny, because women on average are far more disgusting, selfish and sinful than men all around, yet, men put them on a pedestal for being more precious and pure (which is all just so abhorrently wrong). Almost as if all of it was to cover up for their true nature, just to keep all men sane from having to be attracted to such creatures jfl.

They are all petty dorks possessed by jealousy, outdoing one another in an attempt to impress some Devil.
It´s a sad sight when you look at it from a far away distance.
Beautiful words to describe this people called normies retard scam, anyway if only my life wasn't affected by them I wouldn't give a shit

Most men develop a perfect image of women, and they do everything to prevent it from shattering for the sake of their sanity. Think about it, from a very young age, boys are told to “care about girls” and treat them with respect, “this is not how you treat a girl :foidSoy:” “you don’t hit a girl :foidSoy:” while girls are never taught the same set of principles. I’ve never heard roasties being told how to treat men with dignity, if anything, it’s the opposite, they’re encouraged for hating men. A lot of games popular with kids (Zelda, Mario, etc.) involved saving a foid, making it look like a lifetime goal or conquest.

It’s funny, because women on average are far more disgusting, selfish and sinful than men all around, yet, men put them on a pedestal for being more precious and pure (which is all just so abhorrently wrong). Almost as if all of it was to cover up for their true nature, just to keep all men sane from having to be attracted to such creatures jfl.
Simping is grooming, and it starts very young.
The result being the creation of the biggest manginas called Bullies.

Beautiful words to describe this people called normies retard scam, anyway if only my life wasn't affected by them I wouldn't give a shit
:feelsYall:you are welcome.

I agree it’s pretty nutty how men never seem to learn, but in fairness to them:
1) Our entire society and all institutions lie to them — point blank lie — and encourage simping behavior and the “women are wonderful” effect from a very early age. Men are indoctrinated basically and are generally taught/raised by women moreso than men. What you learn in formative years will usually stay with you a lot for life — least for most people, even if it’s not true.

2) Men and women both probably make the error of projecting what would work on them and what they want onto the opposite sex. Again though part of it is surely that our societies erroneously push the narrative that men and women are basically the same when we are anything but. Men send dick picks for example because men would LOVE to get nudes from women.

Ancient men and philosophers and religions were extremely open about what women are actually like, but that type of messaging has been stamped out aggressively in modern society. Men learn when they’re young that even asking about such notions will heavily damage your reputation and get you rejected so they just go along with it.

The other thing is it’s kinda like when you tell a circumcised man about circumcision being barbaric and damaging sexual sensitivity. Almost always they have a knee jerk negative reaction because it’s easier or feels better to deny the truth of a horror that was done to you than admit it and feel the despair that comes with knowing you were genitally mutilated as a baby against your will. I’m filled with rage over all kinds of things, but I cannot fucking believe the cognitive dissonance of women and men who grasp that it’s “bad” when female genital mutilation happens in bum fuck Africa yet they can’t wrap their thick skulls around medically unnecessary male circumcision being similarly barbaric.

I say it’s similar to this because men have invested a ton of time and effort into these strategies and accepting they don’t work is a crushing feeling, even long term since eventually a lot of men will wind up at the blackpill which does not feel good to accept. The truth hurts basically and ignorance is bliss and all that.

i seen this all the time and it’s hilarious. Most of the normies fall for the foids little mind games

I agree it’s pretty nutty how men never seem to learn, but in fairness to them:
1) Our entire society and all institutions lie to them — point blank lie — and encourage simping behavior and the “women are wonderful” effect from a very early age. Men are indoctrinated basically and are generally taught/raised by women moreso than men. What you learn in formative years will usually stay with you a lot for life — least for most people, even if it’s not true.

2) Men and women both probably make the error of projecting what would work on them and what they want onto the opposite sex. Again though part of it is surely that our societies erroneously push the narrative that men and women are basically the same when we are anything but. Men send dick picks for example because men would LOVE to get nudes from women.

Ancient men and philosophers and religions were extremely open about what women are actually like, but that type of messaging has been stamped out aggressively in modern society. Men learn when they’re young that even asking about such notions will heavily damage your reputation and get you rejected so they just go along with it.

The other thing is it’s kinda like when you tell a circumcised man about circumcision being barbaric and damaging sexual sensitivity. Almost always they have a knee jerk negative reaction because it’s easier or feels better to deny the truth of a horror that was done to you than admit it and feel the despair that comes with knowing you were genitally mutilated as a baby against your will. I’m filled with rage over all kinds of things, but I cannot fucking believe the cognitive dissonance of women and men who grasp that it’s “bad” when female genital mutilation happens in bum fuck Africa yet they can’t wrap their thick skulls around medically unnecessary male circumcision being similarly barbaric.

I say it’s similar to this because men have invested a ton of time and effort into these strategies and accepting they don’t work is a crushing feeling, even long term since eventually a lot of men will wind up at the blackpill which does not feel good to accept. The truth hurts basically and ignorance is bliss and all that.
High IQ response. I'd agree. Still you have to stop coping at some point even if society says otherwise.

Seen this too many times as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back