Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the new south park Randy `Marsh shows his cock over an energy drink trying to beat his wives onlyfans page.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
What i gathered from this is like a shitty Logal Paul drink but to remove copyright they named it cred, If you dont have cred your basically a looser, The episode was very interesting and finally something not woke, I think were seeing a return of better media, I think woke might be going out of fashion for south park now as they are making fun of it. Literally Randy Marsh walks around with his micropenis, Didnt know he was a dicklet and advertise it to everyone thru onlyfans he also have russia and ukraine and china try to buy his onlyfans content but they were not interested lol.

Watchlink
B b b b ut lonelyus you cant post this here, The fuck i can Soy Soy,
TLDR wahtever the fuck, You can read or you can not.

B b b b bbbb b bb bbut but but but, Soy soy, I dont care.

South park not suitable for children 1973113636

You got Cred Brah?

Last edited:
Enjoy the episode :)

That episode displays brutal dickpill by Randy getting less subscribers on OnlyKikes than Sharon. Realistically speaking no one wants to see someone’s small dick over a naked foid.

That episode displays brutal dickpill by Randy getting less subscribers on OnlyKikes than Sharon. Realistically speaking no one wants to see someone’s small dick over a naked foid.
Exactly!

Also women dont hit the wall Rehab Room started using this vid in one of his vids as an example after i posted it here on .IS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUWw_W-DTlc

Which means she can still rake in money on onlyfools

Grandmas SMV cant be beaten and is an undefeated champion!

Famous GTA youtuber get 0 likes because he is subhuman on tinder and he explains the blackpill perfectly, "If your not like a top human speciment then onlyfans is a scam" Its not a scam if you are a top human specimen.

Exactly!

Also women dont hit the wall Rehab Room started using this vid in one of his vids as an example after i posted it here on .IS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUWw_W-DTlc

Which means she can still rake in money on onlyfools

Grandmas SMV cant be beaten and is an undefeated champion!

Famous GTA youtuber get 0 likes because he is subhuman on tinder and he explains the blackpill perfectly, "If your not like a top human speciment then onlyfans is a scam" Its not a scam if you are a top human specimen.

Just be an old whore theory

Just be an old whore theory
She isnt, It was just a test, But it proves the wall is a myth! Which in turn shows females have better dating options regardless of looks and age.

B b bbut Lonelyus regardless is not a word, Shut the fuck up soy soy (Not directed at op im replying to)

Last edited:
She isnt, It was just a test, But it proves the wall is a myth!
Meanwhile a young man in his sexual prime gets no attention from women whatsoever ever if he isn’t attractive enough, and bluepilled families will be like “The right girl will come, you can get any girl you want!” :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
How about shut the fuck up and suck my cock then? If the right one will come along why hasn’t it happened yet? Why do foids ignore me in public? Why do I feel invisible around women?

Meanwhile a young man in his sexual prime gets no attention from women whatsoever ever if he isn’t attractive enough, and bluepilled families will be like “The right girl will come, you can get any girl you want!” :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
How about shut the fuck up and suck my cock then? If the right one will come along why hasn’t it happened yet? Why do foids ignore me in public? Why do I feel invisible around women?
Dont think these will ever understand us, Theyre like meatheads when it comes to understanding human evolution.

False positivity implies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back