Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In uni for 13h a day

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
Im in uni 13h a day, no one speaks to me. I walked by a group of four and I heard a tallfag call me weird, everyone agreed. There is also an annoying loudmouthed chad in my class. How can I cope being in this shit environment for 13 fucking hours.

Yeah, that's why I dropped out once. My ADD ass couldn't take it, for us autists university is so fucking boring. Normies talk and socialize and shit, but for us it's just torture for 8 hours, of course we drop out. (Don't drop out bro, stick it to the normies).

brutal maybe it is high time to jerk off in the toilet on the break (in video game)
Ive lost my fucking libido since uni started.

What's stopping you from telling that tallfaggot to shut the fuck up?

What's stopping you from telling that tallfaggot to shut the fuck up?
because he is fucking right and saying anything against him would be proving him even more right

because he is fucking right and saying anything against him would be proving him even more right
also last thing I want is to have beef with people here. I would talk back in high school and it made things even worse. I learnt my lesson to shut the fuck up there

also last thing I want is to have beef with people here. I would talk back in high school and it made things even worse. I learnt my lesson to shut the fuck up there
Sorry about that brocel, experiences like this leave a mark that's impossible to unglue. Fuck that tallfag scumbag piece of shit

wtf you're doing in uni for 13 hours a day?

wtf you're doing in uni for 13 hours a day?
6h bridge operator training + 6h firefighting and life saving equipment handling +1h break in between. Im in the navy

6h bridge operator training + 6h firefighting and life saving equipment handling +1h break in between. Im in the navy
Oh shit :worryfeels:
This is not a life