Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Inauthentic Normies

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
Does anybody else feel that normies and females by extension are very fake, shallow and flat people?

Here I'm not referring to shallowness in the sense of judging people based on looks and applying halo or horn effect to them, but their personality and character. I have found myself that normies, females and especially those in relationships really can't focus or be invested in anything aside from social activities (going out, clubbing, going to parties etc) and sex (or talking sexually about others). It can be a video game, sport or outdoors activity (hiking, cycling etc), school or jobs; whatever it is they can't really focus on it and a slightest thing will divert their attention from it.

I have experienced this countless time in school or at internships, where me and some other trucels would do 95% of the work while the rest would be air-headed and only occasionally check in, yet they would get all the praise, commendations and rewards and it isn't like I or those other trucels could complain to anyone as they would either just laugh it off or reprimand us for speaking about it.

In video games, be it a competitive game like CS or sandbox game like Garry's Mod, they really can't focus and are only halfway there, usually focusing on typing to someone on phone or arranging going to parties (mind that I don't play this with people I know IRL as I have no IRL friends).

Don't know about normies but most women are really uninteresting as a person, that's why i never really was interested in any kind of relationship bullshit, i always only wanted sex.

Yeah it seems like most people around me are NPC's. I kind of envy them though ngl

Don't know about normies but most women are really uninteresting as a person, that's why i never really was interested in any kind of relationship bullshit, i always only wanted sex.
Indeed, females are extremely boring.

All foids do is get tattoos, talk about astrology, gaining weight, feminism, their traumas, and how getting cats is better than raising kids.

This is why shootings are a good thing. Why do people feel sympathy for evil scum who’d backstab and throw you under the bus any chance they could.

“Don’t know about normies”
Ok cuck. How about this I laugh when a soycuck male kills himself because a girl cheated on him. I wish I could fuck the shit out of the girlfriend of the average guy and then send Vids of me fucking them.

I would gladly fuck a girl with a boyfriend and mock the dudes who got cheated on

that's because normies are actually demons send from hell to torture us

Normies are worker bees nothing more nothing less

They are primitive creatures, and only think with their fuckbox