Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Incel acts as a very efficient filter

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
One major upside to incel is that nobody will ever "love" us for improper reasons, such as looks or status. Stacy and Chad will never have that comfortable certainty. If they have even a grain of moral discernment, there will always be that gnawing doubt. "Maybe he's just with me for my boobs..."

Whatever love comes our way will be the guaranteed real deal. And even if it doesn't come our way, then we can rest assured that it doesn't exist anywhere between the sexes.

Love, if it's worth a damn from an emotional and spiritual point of view, would exist in spite of adverse circumstances, not because of the absence of such circumstances.

One major upside to incel is that nobody will ever "love" us for improper reasons

Cope.
Let me correct you: "One major downside to incel is that nobody will ever "love" us." Period. That's it.

I agree. True love is agape and it's inconditional.

Romantic love is just looks + some more stuff we see highlighted by lookism and add to sprinkle more "uniqueness" to it.

True love is agape and it's inconditional.
Is this even possible on a human-to-human level?
Even a father's love for his child is conditional on the child being legitimately his.
And surely a foid is incapable of this love, even if theoretically possible.

People's intentions are a lot more clear if you're an incel. Nobody is nice to for the sake of being nice, they usually want something from you, or are virtue signalling,

Even a father's love for his child is conditional on the child being legitimately his.

Maybe not literally. But it can be approximated to various levels of accuracy. I like to think that some foids can come close, but it's as rare as strawberries on Christmas Day.

Maybe not literally. But it can be approximated to various levels of accuracy. I like to think that some foids can come close, but it's as rare as strawberries on Christmas Day.
I'm not sure that love based on looks is improper. If the chemical process we call love arises from a desire to mate and pass your genes on, then love based on physical attraction is the only proper kind of love.

I'm not sure that love based on looks is improper. If the chemical process we call love arises from a desire to mate and pass your genes on, then love based on physical attraction is the only proper kind of love.

I should have phrased that differently, yes. Love based on mere looks is improper. The chemical process you describe already has a name, by the way. It's called lust and is quite distinct from love properly so called.

True love in my definition is celebrating and cultivating each other's rational, moral, and spiritual excellence. The body may enter into it, as a vehicle for the soul, but should never be its primary object. Or more vividly: a beautiful gold-stamped leather book cover may enter into our aesthetic enjoyment of a book, but what truly matters is what is written on the pages.

True love in my definition is celebrating and cultivating each other's rational, moral, and spiritual excellence.
How rare it must be, then, since foids have neither rational capacity, true morals, nor a spirit/soul to speak of.

How rare it must be, then, since foids have neither rational capacity, true morals, nor a spirit/soul to speak of.

Yes, that's sort of my point, isn't it? Should one be all that sad for not obtaining something that's very rare? Like not finding a 5 carat diamond on the street, when everyone else seems happy with polished pieces of glass. It's a difficult question.

Last edited:
Yes, that's sort of my point, isn't it? Should one be all that sad for not obtaining something that's very rare? Like not finding a 5 carat diamond on the street, when everyone else seems happy with polished pieces of glass. It's a difficult question.

My issue is that this sort of foid is not only rare, but nonexistent in this world.
They clothe themselves with the trappings of the three characteristics you mentioned, but never possess them in actuality.

1. They replace rational thought with emotional appeals and learned pieces of logic like math and memorized facts.
2. Their morals consist primarily of virtue signaling and adherence to the law by its word, rather than its spirit (nearly all foids support abortion)
3. Their "spirit" is displayed by their belief in astrology, crystals, and New-Age religions.

If a foid capable of true love existed, there would be in the world a good female philosopher, author, or a lawmaker. I'm not sure about the third, but there are certainly no truly exceptional examples of the first two. It's better not to idealize the concept of love and see it for what it is: an initial lust based on physical attraction that fades to a comfortable, mediocre familiarity (which I wouldn't defile the word "love" with by calling it that). Parental love and love for pets is of course a completely different animal.

Yes, that's sort of my point, isn't it? Should one be all that sad for not obtaining something that's very rare? It's a difficult question.
My issue is that this sort of foid is not only rare, but nonexistent in this world.
They clothe themselves with the trappings of the three characteristics you mentioned, but never possess them in actuality.

1. They replace rational thought with emotional appeals and learned pieces of logic like math and memorized facts.
2. Their morals consist primarily of virtue signaling and adherence to the law by its word, rather than its spirit (nearly all foids support abortion)
3. Their "spirit" is displayed by their belief in astrology, crystals, and New-Age religions.

If a foid capable of true love existed, there would be in the world a good female philosopher, author, or a lawmaker. I'm not sure about the third, but there are certainly no truly exceptional examples of the first two. It's better not to idealize the concept of love and see it for what it is: an initial lust based on physical attraction that fades to a comfortable, mediocre familiarity (which I wouldn't defile the word "love" with by calling it that). Parental love and love for pets is of course a completely different animal.

Perhaps your perspective is more realistic from a purely practical point of view. But then again, we can't be absolutely certain, not having met every single foid on earth. As for myself, I don't even want the kind of pseudo-love that you describe. Does that make me a volcel? Maybe. I don't fucking care anymore.

Perhaps your perspective is more realistic from a purely practical point of view. But then again, we can't be absolutely certain, not having met every single foid on earth. As for myself, I don't even want the kind of pseudo-love that you describe. Does that make me a volcel? Maybe. I don't fucking care anymore.
I don't think it makes you a volcel. I think life has been cruel to you. And had you not faced your misfortunes and been instead attractive, you would be satisfied with this approximation of love, and never been aware that you were missing out on anything. You would have believed yourself loved in the way that you speak of, when in fact it was of a rougher variety.

True love only comes from parents and close relatives,if you have any at all. All the ''love'' shown in movies and day to day experiences are nothing more than an exchange of things.
You are either exchanging your looks for ''love'' and sex,your money for sex without love,your status for money and sexy,your money for love and looks and the list goes on.

it's good being blackpilled enough to know that if you have to pay for her dinners then she doesn't really want you but your resources

Being honest i rlly don´t give a fuck about being ''loved'', i just want to fuck a beautiful foid and hear her screaming my name while i cum on her pussy. In the end of the day,women are just objects and their only use is giving sex or having babies,crave for ''love'' is nothing more than a bluepilled beta concept that the majority of bluepilled ugly NPC men think they will achieve if they search and hope ''hard enough'' for it.

Only partially tbh. It won't ever be truly inconditional because were flawed humans, but we should strive for it.

True love only comes from parents and close relatives,if you have any at all. All the ''love'' shown in movies and day to day experiences are nothing more than an exchange of things.
You are either exchanging your looks for ''love'' and sex,your money for sex without love,your status for money and sexy,your money for love and looks and the list goes on.

I think the best kind of love is stupid and irrational. Such love would mean that the person actually loves you for who you are, warts and all.

Greycel post tbh
One major upside to incel is that nobody will ever "love" us for improper reasons, such as looks or status.

The blackpill states the type of love you describe doesn't exist. Hence why we are incel in the first place. It filters out every female on planet earth.