Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel ascends and becomes a "sex god" thanks to his "massive cock"

Ok, I'm not going to read any of that, thanks.

@ScornedStoic thoughts

It's literally a subreddit dedicated to larping tho

No way I am reading all of this fan fiction.

Is it explicitly dedicated to LARPing ?
People already larp a lot on reddit by default. But on a subplebbit for stories? The larping levels are even higher

Besides he's literally 6ft1 with large frame, large hands, large feet. How does that even prove anything? He sounds high tier normie :feelsseriously: this won't help a 3/10 subhuman with a big dick

People already larp a lot on reddit by default. But on a subplebbit for stories? The larping levels are even higher

Besides he's literally 6ft1 with large frame, large hands, large feet. How does that even prove anything? He sounds high tier normie :feelsseriously: this won't help a 3/10 subhuman with a big dick

True I forgot his height. I was baffled by his shitty frame and skin. And she never said he had an attractive face.

It's over for manlets anyway.

True I forgot his height. I was baffled by his shitty frame and skin. And she never said he had an attractive face.

It's over for manlets anyway.
If she didn't say anything about his face then he wasn't ugly. He was at least average. In fact if his face was average she'd have probably mentioned that it didn't look too good because average is UGLY in the eyes of women

If you think about it from a foid point of view everything points to a tall guy with an ok face and a big dick

This giga mogs 99+% of this forum into oblivion

I swear my narrow shoulder and tiny wrists, and generally being very weak - it's a bigger downside than being bald and having glasses and acne and other shit.

Geeky virginal guy = Mentalcel Chad with glasses. "Muh dickpill"

Thanks I hated it. As soon as she wrote about how much of a whore she is I had to stop.

28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

I swear my narrow shoulder and tiny wrists, and generally being very weak - it's a bigger downside than being bald and having glasses and acne and other shit.

The guy in the Reddit thread is also described as a super framecel.

this is just too much suicide fuel for one day :cryfeels:

He was 6 foot 1.

dont forget His eyes, light blue,
i refuse to believe this real for a fucking second

I don't read anything from Reddit, sorry.

Giga Larp :feelswhat:

Marvel movies are more believeable than anything on soyit

Unless it’s a story about a foid being a scum whore or somebody admitting to being cucked and liking it

I’m killing myself

another retarded story that probably never even happened

I will never have this. Why even live? Already 25 already too late. I honestly fucking hate my life I am fucking broken I am dead I am dead inside I don't even wanna live anymore in surrounded by fakecels I feel like I'm the only real incel here. I think about suicide daily my life sucks not one single fucking person was ever kind to me in my entire fucking life. Am I really that bad of a person? I didn't fucking join this place because i am a mysognists who hates women I joined because it is the only place I feel related to in this entire wide despicable world that treats me like shit at every stage of my existence.

Last time I approached I got literally made into a monster I felt so utterly horrible. I approached at work (was my last approach 2 years ago it was so fucking brutal I didn't bother to approach since). And the foid would literally avoid me, roll her eyes at me in a corridor. Ask the boss why the fuck am I on the same shift as her. She would then not come to all the shift I was scheduled in with her. Fucking retarded foid I didn't fucking want to fuck you dumb bitch I just wanted to make a fucking friend, she studied the same thing i do and liked the same stuff it's just fucking over do you any idea how fucking brutal this was you guys? I fucking felt so subhuman not only was I fucking ridiculed by everyone and also made fun of my balding hair but this fucking foid who I literally did not find fucking attractive in the least (she was a solid overweight Arab 2.5/10 with potential for 4-5/10) implied all I wanted was to fuck her or something. No you stupid bitch I wanted to fill the dark lonely void in my heart with someone I thought would understand especially since she gave off the 'femcel'.

Honestly fuck every SINGLE fucking person I ever came across in my life. I can fucking count the people that did not treat me like shit with the fingers on my hand and this is not a fucking exaggeration I am ded sea I remebr all of them and there is 7 of them in total 3 of whom I still have contact with.

I am not joking I am ded fucking serious 7 fucking people in my entire fucking life that did not treat me like trash. And you IT fuck wonder why I'm bitter? What am I supposed to fucking do? Jestermaxx some more and let everyone make fun of me just so I can be around normies?

I fucking hate my life I cannot begin to explain to you how fucking brutal my life has been for the past FUCKING 5 years of my life every single fucking day was a nightmare. What the FUCK am I supposed to do anymore IT tell me. I fucking tried all your bullshit advice and I'm not just saying it to meme I fucking did I went to clubs I went to house parties I went to social clubs I hang out with introverts I hang out with animecels I fucking even loitered the university bar and tried approaching foids. JFL I even fucking tried approaching my lecturer JFL she was in her 50s...

None of this wotks if you're an autistic subhuman. People just exclude you automatically. It if they wanna be nice they let you hang around but they don't interact with you or just blatantly fucking ignore you whenever you say something ded srs. Every fucking word uttered by you is turned into a home against you like you state something and everyone is like oh yeah because you are this or that. You are balding loolll ahahahahaahag look at his balding head lmaioi just fucking get a hairtransplant broooonjlb just FUCKING go fuck yourself you jormie scjm I swear to god u hear that shit one more and I'll ER someone.

I fucking hate living a life like this and nothing I'll do will fix it I already tried almost everything. This is why I'm killing myself if sea doesn't work and I'm not fucking joking I am ded srs I will FUCKING kill myself I will do it in some live service idc just put a camera in the car I'll rent as I fill it with co2 idgf about my life my life is Literally the definition of hell it can't fucking possibly get any worse for more emotionally. Sure I can be homeless or lose all my money etc but this is it, this is the bottom of my emotional life.

Honesrly it's a fucking struggle to even keep going when I feel the whole world despises me the second I step my foot outside. I did not have a single fucking for. If positive reinforcement ever since I was 12.

It's truly fucking over for me. I fucking hate this shit it's so not fucking fair to be condemned to a life of suffering by pure genetical lottery. FUCK this world and fuck his if that cunt exists I fucking hate him fuck yourself God piece of shit go fuck yourself hitch send me to hell motherfucker I already live it.

I will never have this. Why even live? Already 25 already too late. I honestly fucking hate my life I am fucking broken I am dead I am dead inside I don't even wanna live anymore in surrounded by fakecels I feel like I'm the only real incel here. I think about suicide daily my life sucks not one single fucking person was ever kind to me in my entire fucking life. Am I really that bad of a person? I didn't fucking join this place because i am a mysognists who hates women I joined because it is the only place I feel related to in this entire wide despicable world that treats me like shit at every stage of my existence.

Last time I approached I got literally made into a monster I felt so utterly horrible. I approached at work (was my last approach 2 years ago it was so fucking brutal I didn't bother to approach since). And the foid would literally avoid me, roll her eyes at me in a corridor. Ask the boss why the fuck am I on the same shift as her. She would then not come to all the shift I was scheduled in with her. Fucking retarded foid I didn't fucking want to fuck you dumb bitch I just wanted to make a fucking friend, she studied the same thing i do and liked the same stuff it's just fucking over do you any idea how fucking brutal this was you guys? I fucking felt so subhuman not only was I fucking ridiculed by everyone and also made fun of my balding hair but this fucking foid who I literally did not find fucking attractive in the least (she was a solid overweight Arab 2.5/10 with potential for 4-5/10) implied all I wanted was to fuck her or something. No you stupid bitch I wanted to fill the dark lonely void in my heart with someone I thought would understand especially since she gave off the 'femcel'.

Honestly fuck every SINGLE fucking person I ever came across in my life. I can fucking count the people that did not treat me like shit with the fingers on my hand and this is not a fucking exaggeration I am ded sea I remebr all of them and there is 7 of them in total 3 of whom I still have contact with.

I am not joking I am ded fucking serious 7 fucking people in my entire fucking life that did not treat me like trash. And you IT fuck wonder why I'm bitter? What am I supposed to fucking do? Jestermaxx some more and let everyone make fun of me just so I can be around normies?

I fucking hate my life I cannot begin to explain to you how fucking brutal my life has been for the past FUCKING 5 years of my life every single fucking day was a nightmare. What the FUCK am I supposed to do anymore IT tell me. I fucking tried all your bullshit advice and I'm not just saying it to meme I fucking did I went to clubs I went to house parties I went to social clubs I hang out with introverts I hang out with animecels I fucking even loitered the university bar and tried approaching foids. JFL I even fucking tried approaching my lecturer JFL she was in her 50s...

None of this wotks if you're an autistic subhuman. People just exclude you automatically. It if they wanna be nice they let you hang around but they don't interact with you or just blatantly fucking ignore you whenever you say something ded srs. Every fucking word uttered by you is turned into a home against you like you state something and everyone is like oh yeah because you are this or that. You are balding loolll ahahahahaahag look at his balding head lmaioi just fucking get a hairtransplant broooonjlb just FUCKING go fuck yourself you jormie scjm I swear to god u hear that shit one more and I'll ER someone.

I fucking hate living a life like this and nothing I'll do will fix it I already tried almost everything. This is why I'm killing myself if sea doesn't work and I'm not fucking joking I am ded srs I will FUCKING kill myself I will do it in some live service idc just put a camera in the car I'll rent as I fill it with co2 idgf about my life my life is Literally the definition of hell it can't fucking possibly get any worse for more emotionally. Sure I can be homeless or lose all my money etc but this is it, this is the bottom of my emotional life.

Honesrly it's a fucking struggle to even keep going when I feel the whole world despises me the second I step my foot outside. I did not have a single fucking for. If positive reinforcement ever since I was 12.

It's truly fucking over for me. I fucking hate this shit it's so not fucking fair to be condemned to a life of suffering by pure genetical lottery. FUCK this world and fuck his if that cunt exists I fucking hate him fuck yourself God piece of shit go fuck yourself hitch send me to hell motherfucker I already live it.
Brutal post :feelsbadman:

Sorry bro if my post raised such feelings in you :feelsbadman:
You should take a period of leave from .co tbh. Maybe we all should at one point.

6"1? Kissable face? a very peculiar "Incel"
Ffs OP dont post retarded shit like this again

OP, are you retarded?

Nothing "incel" about the dude in the story, a "geeky" person in this context basically means a Chad who likes to read and drink tea

OP, are you retarded?

Nothing "incel" about the dude in the story, a "geeky" person in this context basically means a Chad who likes to read and drink tea

I was mostly baffled by the focus on the massive cock but this made me overlook the rest.

However :
Reminder : there are many "incels" like this guy on the forum.

That is obviously an erotic short story and not a description of any irl event.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back