Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel blows himself up

You think so? I think he's average at best. He has kind of a chubby face too and looks like he might be out of shape.
Chubby = voicel
and I wouldn't say, his haircut is also shit

Dont look ugly to me imo, but what with women's requirements getting higher by the hour it's no surprise he ended up exploding at society
Cole-Carini-Virginia-Man-Inspired-by-Incel-Killer-Elliot-Rodger-1024x576.jpeg
If he waited for his acne to clear up and changed his fashion he could slay. If he's thinking he will get hybistropheliac love letters in jail, I'm afraid those femoids will only view him as a joke of an impotent failed killer.

Dont look ugly to me imo, but what with women's requirements getting higher by the hour it's no surprise he ended up exploding at society
Cole-Carini-Virginia-Man-Inspired-by-Incel-Killer-Elliot-Rodger-1024x576.jpeg
I could understand @ him being an incel.

No where near a truecel tho.

Guy could've at least tried looksmaxxing.

But this is the only pic I've seen of him so it probably wouldn't of done anything.

High-tier normie or even Chadlite when looksmaxxing but it's too late

Last edited:
The idiot should have not fucked around with TATP. One of the most dangerous pathways to make yourself explosives.
He could have easily gone way more fool-proof pathways to making himself explosives.

What a retard tbh.

If i were him i'd have ended it right after that huge mistake. Now that he lost limbs and shit his SMV will be even lower now on top of being outed as an "Incel terrorist" on media.

Idiots, go do your research properly before going ER:

The idiot should have not fucked around with TATP. One of the most dangerous pathways to make yourself explosives.
He could have easily gone way more fool-proof pathways to making himself explosives.

What a retard tbh.

If i were him i'd have ended it right after that huge mistake. Now that he lost limbs and shit his SMV will be even lower now on top of being outed as an "Incel terrorist" on media.

Idiots, go do your research properly before going ER:
Indeed. TATP is some unstable shit. Should've stuck to ETN instead. Much better.