Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel care and cope

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I have a lot of people at my mental health centre and other facilities that can offer support. So far not any solutions but lots of cope. The thing is they always ask me what they can do to help? They are the mental professionals. They should know. If I get frustrated enough, then the next time they ask I will tell them they can sleep with me to help.

Well I asked for money and got some. I bought my gaming computer for cope as well as go to the leisure centre. I asked for more money but I couldn't get more than my monthly allowance. I pretty much sit in front of the computer all day and spend time with my family on weekends. I'm lonely as fcuk. I have a couple normie friends who I don't cut off just mainly because I don't want to be alone. They're okay but sometimes I hate hearing about how much better their lives are, and them bluepilling me acting like my life can be as good as theirs if I develop better social skills.

Other than those a couple of normie childhood friends my social interactions online. There's my incel friend that only comes out to meet me twice a year. and there's a few girls on my social media that feel sorry for me so will reply to me if I message them, but don't come to visit me. One of them blocked me the other day when I tried to show her that I'm incel and suicidal.

I still feel socially rejected and isolated. I'm still a bit suicidal, hoping I will get better cope. What help should I ask for?

Wtf dood?
Are you in an mental institution?
Try to fuck a crazy girl!
(If it's co-od)

Wtf dood?
Are you in an mental institution?
Try to fuck a crazy girl!
(If it's co-od)
No I'm not one. I just go to see mental professionals.

Oh.
That's too bad...
I heard a lot of fuck stories about those places.
It's better to not be there though. More freedom and all that. Less pills.

I suppose there's more to it than knowing what to ask for. It's probably more of knowing what to want for your future..

You should try to find out what kind of future you want, and take steps to get there.

Find a life long cope and go for it.

Maybe look into permaculture and food forest design? Long term action there!

Oh.
That's too bad...
I heard a lot of fuck stories about those places.
It's better to not be there though. More freedom and all that. Less pills.

I suppose there's more to it than knowing what to ask for. It's probably more of knowing what to want for your future..

You should try to find out what kind of future you want, and take steps to get there.

Find a life long cope and go for it.

Maybe look into permaculture and food forest design? Long term action there!

Even when I was on the mental ward it was segregated by gender. So I lost all hope of getting some there. The girls wards on the other side so u may be able to meet outside but they don't let everyone out.

I bet you're on psych medicine.
You should try nutritionmaxxing. Especially b-vitamins. Eat lots of green foods. A lot of mental problems are caused by a bad diet. B1 is especially important.

What helps me is futuremaxxing.
You see, I'm a "doomer." I know my life is going to get worse, so I try to do stuff to improve my shitty future!

So I do a lot of planting foods in my yard. Perennial stuff that once planted stays planted.

Over time the plants I started become more and more so it relieves my mind as to having my basic needs covered.

I know i like electricity so I'm working on a solar energy system. (It's a slow and expensive project)

The thing is. Find tasks to keep your mind busy. Find a passion.

At least you have the chance that mental care professionals care about you. In my case, they don't give a damn.

By the way, which country are you OP?

At least you have the chance that mental care professionals care about you. In my case, they don't give a damn.

By the way, which country are you OP?

England

nothing will fix inceldom

just ask for more ldarmoney buddy boyo

here even shizo cant get money from looney bin stupid shithole

Get neetbux/autistbux. Also don't tell them you're incel, they don't care about people like us.

Sounds like a pretty decent mental care system tbh, in my country you can't get money for mental illness or autism, you only get something if you're missing a leg or something like that

Sounds like a pretty decent mental care system tbh, in my country you can't get money for mental illness or autism, you only get something if you're missing a leg or something like that

Here it seems they just stick any misfit on neetbux when they haven't integrated into society after a while.