Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel cope: Renting cars

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Once I get my first actual job, learn to clone and my investments make a good return I might open one of those accounts where you can use your credit to rent different cars for a day or so, with the unlimited fuel or so, so I can be able to go out and about and try different makes and models as well as go om day trips

Very based cope, I might start doing this too

Renting cars is legit. We're progressing towards a rent-based economy, so I wouldn't be surprised if cars are available only for rent by 2033. However, implementation might be hard since no company monopolizes the car industry, unlike, for example, Apple's dominance with iPhones in the smartphone market, imagine renting phones :lul: ( :dafuckfeels: )

Renting cars is legit. We're progressing towards a rent-based economy, so I wouldn't be surprised if cars are available only for rent by 2033. However, implementation might be hard since no company monopolizes the car industry, unlike, for example, Apple's dominance with iPhones in the smartphone market, imagine renting phones :lul: ( :dafuckfeels: )
It's much smaller in scale

It seems kinda cucked to pay some rich douche bag a lot of money to use his car for a day

Zero reasons to ever want to drive a car as a trucel.