Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel dumps his girlfriend because she was "raped"

Incel = anyone who is mean to a woman in any way shape or form.
And who isn't chad. No one calls chads incels even when they pummel women on a regular basis

Are you kidding me? That's ridiculous!

It's at least 80
I don't believe it myself but who knows, every time you think the world is normal another bizarre thing happens thanks to normies and the rich elite. They want stability but act unstable etc... god for saken animalistic creatures, where are your human souls...

IT users must have negative IQ

f4b.png

Supposedly incels are rapists because of desperation and disregard for morality.
IN truth though, the qualities that cause inceldom such as high inhibition, low muscle mass, neuroticism, etc. make a man both unable to and unwilling to rape anyone at all. Incels want to care about women and treat them well, it's just that after being treated like shit so much that attitude begins to fade. I can't imagine any of us started out as genuine misogynists like some high tier men are. That's not how blue/red pill work.

IT are the pinnacle or retardation.

What's next from them?

"Virgin recounts his past lovers"

"Homeless man invites woman to his house"

"Pauper has 10 million in the bank"

"Vegan has eaten meat every day of their lives"
Lmao sounds about right. For normalpeople, it's the thoughts and feelings that count, not the reality. Although their actions show they care bout actions only.

Incel = everyone I don't like

And this lack of grade school understanding of terminology as well as general intelligence and denial of data will be societies own downfall. It'll sabotage itself from the inside out
This is normal, when people's lives are too good on average, they think they can begin breaking the supports that made life so good and it falls under them as they cut off the branch they're sitting on on the tree.

Some comments on this reddit page might explain the definition of incel being twisted from its literal meaning to the "normie" metaphorical meaning .

"let me dumb it down for the incels before they start a riot

heres whats okay: liking sex, wanting sex, respecting other people's choices, respecting other people's sexualities, understanding that sex is a two way street, and knowing that as much as you like and want it, you dont need it and not letting rejection devistate you

here's whats not okay: obsessing, raging, and creeping on people over sex, having a primal mindset on women and men, getting mad at people for not having the sexuality that you want them to have, getting offended by other people's sexuality, getting offended by rejection, manipulation, and being desperate for sex

just work on yourselves like all the "chads and stacy's" do, learn to handle rejection, and be outgoing (meaning stop being sexist and learn to be cool with a diversity of sexuality rather than whining about women not being attracted to you) practice healthy personality traits while being yourself and (without expectation) you will find someone you click with"

It's easier to talk the talk than to walk the walk. I bet any one person in the world who had to live the rest of their life as a shell of their physical or personality attractiveness would eventually get depressed too, even if their friends cheer them up. Not necessarily mad or bigoted, but definitely depressed.

IT and most places that try to analyze incels have a huge 'sore winner' attitude. They don't understand how hard it is because they never have and never will experience that first hand for their whole life. They are proud of their healthy attitudes but don't attribute it to things beyond their control but rather to their own hard work, which is some serious inflated ego right there. It's also called not appreciating Nature's/God(s)'s gifts. I think modern society's whole ways of telling people they can do anything and are in full control of themselves is part of this problem, people overestimate themselves and each other and don't recognize the huge part in their lives that their nature and nurture has had on them by the time they are young adults.

Even if you could simulate a life of "inceldom", the fact you could stop at any time and it only lasts a short while makes it much less annoying than to be stuck in it for life. I remember some article about this guy who was put in a fake execution scenario, said 'stop' when it went too far for him, and afterwards when he went on about being scared, the 'executioner' said that for the real victims, the true fear is not in the danger but in knowing they couldn't say 'stop'.

These people, even those who are well-meaning to even our violent or bigoted members, are ultimately unable to put themselves in our shoes all the way. They will never have the first hand experience of subtle signals, active social rejection, failed attempts, gossip, and unfair treatment. Sympathy is when you relate to things that you've been through yourself. Empathy is when you can relate to things you've never been in. Most people don't have empathy, only sympathy, even if they say otherwise, because the people they relate to are a lot like them so they have experience in common.

It takes an outcast of any flavour to truly have empathy and understand the need to be socially accepted and economically productive, because it is in lacking supports that you see their importance and it is in lacking any common experiences that you learn to imagine other people's lives without living similar situations. This is why outcasts of all sorts - I frequent other places, not here so much - are better at understanding and relating both the many many kinds of unhappy people as well as happy people to a lesser extent (takes more empathy, we're not happy and don't know happiness).

Desperation and mistreatment, and not wanting to be mistreated more or see others suffer your fate, builds empathy.
Also, it's been found that people on the autism spectrum actually have more empathy than average, they just are too socially retarded to express it in any useful way which makes them the direct opposite of psychopaths (fake empathy, no feelings). Given how our current society prizes looks and appearances over the deep, it's no surprise that psychopaths and even sociopaths become successful economically, socially, sexually, familially, etc.

They act the act but feel none of the pain. They're perfect, born fakers designed by nature to fake. Autists and the like, on the other hand, are pre-made losers - all the pain, none of the skills. Designed to endorse not pity or admiration but disgust and disbelief and exhaustion because people want to be treated nicely, not to know you feel bad, and because actions and results count more than thoughts and effort, whatever IT tries to deny this otherwise.

That's well put together.

it began long ago for girlfriendcels

Seems about right. People always seem to swap people for what they think is better. No loyalty
I wish this site had updoots like Reddit, it could use them way more. But then there would be the normie question.

Upvotes and reactions are more a looksmaxx thing. This site has had the occasional issue with popularity circle jerks. It's prevented as it can be. Upvotes and such would just make it worse.
I understand both those things and I don't truly mean it when I say I want it, I'd like it but I know it's not practical.
This place is actually really good for a forum in terms of dealing with popularity bullshit though, inceltears even commented on that once. There are no leaders here.