Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incel fetish=Chadcel fetish

• Thread starter Deleted member 33186
  • Start date
Deleted member 33186

Deleted member 33186

Self-banned
-
I've noticed an increase in women sexualizing incels, but it's not uglycels, it's chadcels/volcels/mentalcels.

It's in a lot of femoids fictional writing (Movies, TV shows, etc), usually a dude who's super "lonely" but is actually chad. This seems to be a very common writing trope, it's mostly apparent in film's (Hollywood almost never shows ugly dudes as anything but Side Characters, or Villains.) A lot of anime has this trope as well, the protag is almost never legit ugly, but is portrayed as such despite that and gets Harem.

I think it comes down to the dark triad pill. The media image of incels consists of violent and anti-social misogyny. Pairing that with Chad looks is surely a spicy package for foids to dream of.

also ure larping, IT and gamers are still seen as subhumans

inceldom is the new punk rock
everyone wants to be incel nowadays :feelzez: but they're posers, I was incel before it was popular

Those are not incels though. Yes, some old foids are attracted to good-looking young virgins. Being virgin doesn't mean being incel.
Yes, but my point was that they call them incels.

They believe every virgin=incel, meaning they think of volcels/mentalcels.
I think it comes down to the dark triad pill. The media image of incels consists of violent and anti-social misogyny. Pairing that with Chad looks is surely a spicy package for foids to dream of.
That's a possibility as well, "sexism"+ugly man=evil "sexism"+good looking man=good.