Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel fucking his car?

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★

Is this the new wave for incels? Getting into committed relationships with objects kek?

giphy.gif

jPIsHMB.gif

Inb4 more abuse for my zoophilia, remember that sex dolls which a lot of you seem to accept or even desire are mere objects too while mares are real females with a real warm and wet pussy.

Last edited:
Inb4 more abuse for my zoophilia, remember that sex dolls which a lot of you seem to accept or even desire are mere objects too while mares a real females with a real warm and wet pussy.
will the mares settle for only chadhorse ?

When you can't cope anymore and go completely insane.

Top kek, top cringe... Just lol

will the mares settle for only chadhorse ?
Well no, that's the deal. They aren't picky about your face and accept a human male when in heat (some even outside of it but it's rarer)

Bizarre.

Then again, it has lower mileage than your average foid.

On another note, if I had his roommate I'd fuck a car too. JFL at that hambeast.

ill think about giving it a try
If you do, make sure she's in season, initiates courtship with you by winking her pussy and lifting her tail while looking at you over her shoulder. Never be in her blind spot and risk startling her and you're good to go and she won't kick you.

If you do, make sure she's in season, initiates courtship with you by winking her pussy and lifting her tail while looking at you over her shoulder. Never be in her blind spot and risk startling her and you're good to go and she won't kick you.
I'll be riding soon with your helpful tips, thank you very much kindly :feelsokman:

:feelsbadman:,what a broken world we live in.

I mean it would make much more sense if the car wasn't such a piece of shit. Lol, give me a lamborghini and ill fucking marry that bitch and say she's my wife!
Insane lamborghini aventador 2560x1440
Lamborghini wallpaper 6

The video is about a virgin who has to dry fuck anything, its scripted reality and in german, though funny as fuck if you dont speak german

giphy.gif

200w.webp

Damn, that guy's a faggot too calling his car him? Genocide when?

Inb4 more abuse for my zoophilia, remember that sex dolls which a lot of you seem to accept or even desire are mere objects too while mares are real females with a real warm and wet pussy.

What is your opinion on goats? Recently I am trying to re-align my preferences. How do you seduce a goat?

thought I was the only one who did this

He call his car a "handsome man".

So he's a faggot too?

Last edited:
He call his car a "handsome man".

So his a faggot too?

Don't be such a homophobe. He is not technically faggot. That's a trans-car, she used to be a female, after some repair and welding she is now a male.

Don't be such a homophobe. He is not technically faggot. That's a trans-car, she used to be a female, after some repair and welding she is now a male.
lol nah this guy was going out of his way to describe his car in masculine terms. His car is a stallion.

On another note, if I had his roommate I'd fuck a car too. JFL at that hambeast.

That bitch built like two dallas cowboys line backs in one, fucking disgusting lol.

Well no, that's the deal. They aren't picky about your face and accept a human male when in heat (some even outside of it but it's rarer)
If you raise a pony to take it from being young will they let you out of heat?

"you don't fuck your car?" "you're such a creep, look at chad he fucks his car like a boss"

FEMCUNTS SJWS would DEMAND for cars to have HUMAN RIGHTS just because an INCEL fucks his car

Funny thing, I had guys at school tell me that I would get this desperate.

Atleast his car is his looksmatch.

If you raise a pony to take it from being young will they let you out of heat?
It might but I believe it's more a character trait of some individuals rather than learnt behaviour.

What is your opinion on goats? Recently I am trying to re-align my preferences. How do you seduce a goat?
I'm not into them so can't really say. They probably have heat cycles too.