Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel mass shooting are a good thing

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
It's their fault they pushed someone to the mental breaking point and filled them with vindictive vengeance. Someone like that isn't just going to kill themselves. They're coming for that foid that called them ugly. The normies that think their social struggles are a joke. Unironically the joker meme. They'll continue to see what happens until they at least treat incels like human beings.

no matter what, the only incel anyone cares about is ER and AM

Put me in the screenshot OP.

hi r/inceltears. Falling for the bait?

why does everybody think op is a glowie? he might not be. women are no good. but yes op you must be careful what you say.

why does everybody think op is a glowie? he might not be. women are no good. but yes op you must be careful what you say.
Ah shit, my bad pimp.

In Minecraft.

Alright, we're good now.

fbi GIF

Dude is in his night shift at the fbi headquarters

It's their fault they pushed someone to the mental breaking point and filled them with vindictive vengeance. Someone like that isn't just going to kill themselves. They're coming for that foid that called them ugly. The normies that think their social struggles are a joke. Unironically the joker meme. They'll continue to see what happens until they at least treat incels like human beings.
I have yet to have seen an incel shooting where BPD sluts get shot and their flesh get ravaged. All the girls Elliot Rodger killed were average-looking and some even looked like they struggled getting dick. Good looking skimpy skanks are the true targets

ok but what else you gotta say you faggot GrAY

Like I said cause and effect