Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel men would be foolish to become school teachers

I

incel god

Banned
-
that is what i think what do you think? foids hate incels. if a teacher incel worked in a high school as a teacher and he told a foid student to quit talking during class. she might start crying and say he touched me. im not saying that would happen but you never know!

that is what i think what do you think? foids hate incels. if a teacher incel worked in a high school as a teacher and he told a foid student to quit talking during class. she might start crying and say he touched me. im not saying that would happen but you never know!
The school board wouldn't even hire you. So you are literally creating scenarios that would never exist

It's not even about the students you have to worry about but it's also about other foid colleagues

I had a sub5 male teacher in college, no one took dude seriously but he was smart and always tried his best. That's just proves that looks matter the most. He is also a betabuxer (married)

He looked similar but way skinnier and weak chin.

Klammer2_revised.jpg

The school board wouldn't even hire you. So you are literally creating scenarios that would never exist
not me im talking about teachers that are incels im not a teacher. dont get sarcastic with me.

not me im talking about teachers that are incels im not a teacher. dont get sarcastic with me.
I've never come across a teacher that was a virgin in my entire life.

It's not even about the students you have to worry about but it's also about other foid colleagues
yes. this is even worse. foids are evil beings why wont they just die. ffs

I had an incel teacher, and he was cool.

Most of incels teacher aren't misogynistic.

if she fails your exam, she will scream rape.

in germany its worth it as u can retire early and get much higher pension and holidays.

Teacher might be the worst profession for incels. You get a front seat to see what you lost when you missed out on teen-love, and you'd be lifemogged by your students.

I had several sub-5 male teachers in school. The short ones got disrespected a lot, but the taller stern ones were fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back